Dream last night

>dream last night
>Pull in a girl
>End being a sperg when talking to her

Even in my dreams I can't win.

Attached: peepo-flip-off.gif (498x498, 1.96M)

>Had a dream I was cuddling with my ex who I haven't even seen in 4 years
>In the dream, think "wow, everything worked out in the end. i'm so happy right now"
>Feel contented for the first time in my life
>Wake up
I'm just so tired bros...

stop living in the past faggot

Last night i dreamed that somebody loved me :(

>Dream of cuddling with girl
>Wake up
>Tfw affection- and touch-starved

Even land Whales aren't attention and touched starved. Women truly have it easy.

No one:
Not a single soul:
Not even Xi Jinping:
Incels in 4 Chan:

mine are
>pull a girl in my dreams
>fuck once
>get her pregnant with twins or triplets or some shit

>I personally know 2 land whales.
>Both have bfs.

You have no idea how easy they have it.

I can't control my dreams.

Dreams are a manifestation of your subconscious. If you're dreaming of your ex, that means you aren't over her and are subconsciously living in the past. Let go

>Dreams are a manifestation of your subconscious
No, they're not. They're random neurons firing in your brain that mean absolutely nothing.

> structured stories with narrative, based on your life
> random

>have dream where I flirt/date a woman I know irl
>wake up and feel like a creep

>random
>somehow always involve parts of your life or past
you're retarded

>dream that I get jumped by a man and in my dreams I just lay down on the ground in terror
That really fucked with me. I have a lot of sexual and violent dreams where I fug girls or beat people up so to suddenly dream about being a fucking pussy had me down all day

>dont' remember most of my dreams
>start taking tongkat ali
>have the weirdest fucking vivid dreams
truly dreams scare me.

Neurons firing make a sleeping person feel emotions and they manifest as dreams in the form of things we would associate those emotions with. That happens because people remember things with emotions they felt at that very moment. For example you can miss your ex's scent and voice but not really remember what she smelled or sounded like only because you associate those things with happiness. Dreams don't have to mean shit, they are just work in the opposite way to memories.
t. clinical psychologist on his way to being a full blown neuropsychologist

We can love each others as frens :)

I had a dream the other night where I could water bend and made the little man made suburban lake behind my house look like a big ass ocean wave and then it transitioned into Sam Hyde being my step father and cannibalistically and manically eating my two baby cousins and then trying to convince me not to call the cops or he would eat me too while laughing like a maniac. Pretty comfy ngl.

Attached: E6376F29-581C-4544-B947-B2A383D99B20.jpg (1535x2048, 425.82K)

I had a dream about a three headed dog that I owned getting swapped out with a two headed dog. Tell me what that means