Move to Tampa or Orlando

>move to Tampa or Orlando
>fitness QTs everywhere
>bodybuilding gyms on every block
>sun year round
>no trannies and LGBTQ shit like California

Is Florida the new fitness Mecca?

Attached: 01D9279E-7CDA-4C0B-ABB2-9414C33D829A.jpg (460x1079, 111.07K)

Yes, it's home to greatest bodybuilding channel of all time.

Attached: 42a.png (680x370, 459.65K)

Fuck off gringo, we're full.

there is/has been a mass movement into florida from cali NY and other liberal states. expect it to go to shit within 10 years.

>Tampa or Orlando
>fitness QTs everywhere
Where the fuck were you going? Its mostly white trash bitches, fat IT dudes, jews and old people.
t. Lived in SW Florida and Orlando for 13 years

lol wtf Orlando is the San Francisco of FL and there isn’t shit to do in Tampa. there’s a bigger fitness culture in Miami

I’m in south tampa. Its a dump.

The people who leave cali and ny for Texas/Florida are usually republicans or independents, I wouldn’t worry

The people moving to Florida are people, who are tired of liberal faggotry, though.

Florida will be the new trans Mecca in 10 years now that their kike governor legalizes child grooming starting in 4th grade

The only place in America i've been to was Tampa and it was full of Mexicans and zoomers hogging all the equipment at the gym and filming their friends bench 1 plate

Denver would like to have a word with you.

DeSantis for president.

100% wrong. Look at Austin Texas

>peach fuzz on ass
muh fuggin COOOOOOOCKKKKKK

Austin has always been like that, I blame UT for attracting a bunch of foreigners. The rest of the cities are blue but barely so and that's just the unfortunate nature of big cities is that it generates liberals.

Fun fact: in 2018 native Texans voted more for O'Rourke (Beto) and transplants voted more for Cruz.

Go back

wtf is wrong with that brown gut guy? Some kind of illness?

Listen, we don't want you here. If I find you I will rape and then eat you.

Nothing, he's the Tom Platz of abs

Attached: Big-Lenny.jpg (1315x740, 402.08K)

The illness of being too freaky.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT, DALE?

Attached: big-lenny-1-scaled.jpg (950x942, 83.89K)