Gyno removal before/after

Hey all, wanted to share my gyno skin excision from this weekend. I'm 6'5 and went from 285lbs to 194lbs.

The surgeon said it was all skin so scars were the only way to go. Overall feeling pretty great about it, even if I'll have scars (they'll fade and swelling will go down in a month or two). If y'all have any questions or pics of your own, post here

Attached: 461C02AC-B1C3-481A-A968-82EE53740500.jpg (1170x1170, 410.02K)

You look like an FtM

Only one question. Do you have to wear a compression vest or something? And how for how long?
I have puffy nipps and am going to get them removed, how much time in comp vest would you estimate?

literally this

did you go to your local butcher brother?

I hope my titties don't hang I'm like nearly 45lbs down and still have those fucking torpedoes. They look like chest from certain angles but they hang and look weird from other angles. Anyway still a good 25lbs to go pray for me brother.

Yes, compression vest for 2 months. I think mine is longer than normal since so much skin was removed

No, this guy's one of the top reviewed for this specific surgery in the US. This is literally two days post op, full scar healing will take about a year

Is it uncomfortable? Can people make out your wearing it under the shirt?

I don't think so. I wear a patterned collared button down shirt but it's not super bulky underneath. You have to do a button down shirt because you can't raise your arms for a few days after.

Dude help me
1. Is there a guarantee that this shit won't come back?
2. Is it possible for the doctor to fuck it up?
3. Can there be fluid build up on the outskirts of the comp vest?

1. Should be gone forever once they excise the gland and fat. I was a rare case and only had skin, no glands to remove.
2. Yes, a doctor can fuck it up. Read reviews online and look at before and after pics. I was scared to go to mexico even though it would've been half the cost.
3. Yes, but you wear pads underneath to absorb it and in really bad cases you get these drain bulbs to wear for a few days.

I have trained for 2 years now and have a good body but still can't take my shirt off because of this. I am willing to give away all my gains in exchange for this to go away.
Anyways after 2 months when the compression vest will be off, can I walk around like a normal human? I don't care about working out but just like can I take things off of the top shelf and work like a normie?

Out of curiosity, how much did it cost? Looking more trim brother. Good stuff. Hope you recover fully soon

I don't understand this.
This isn't gyno removal but a tummy tuck for your tits.

Yep! You should have a consultation with a surgeon but two months should be more than enough time. I believe most people go back to work within 5-6 days.

This specific surgery was $15,000 total. Skin removal is more dangerous so more expensive, and it covers the anesthesia, facilities, recovery package, etc. It was more important to me that I get it done by the right person than saving $3,000.

My first thought too…. Lol

Kek
It's not even worth it at that point, just lift the flab away or gain some weight

Wish I could’ve! Literally all skin, I saw what they cut out afterward and there’s no way to tighten that much excess.

damn nice man. how much did this procedure set you back? I may need it done too ffs.

nvm I see now. I might have to get it done. At what body fat % did it start becoming apparent you will need to get the surgery? I'm guessing the fullness of the moobs went away and they just started sagging? 15%?

I hit 15% bf and still had the boobs

Had it done. I think it was like 2 weeks of taking it easy. I started taking light walks in about that time.
Be prepared though, it took me like six months to be sure no one would know when I took my shirt off.

It was fell worth it, even though I am not fit, I finally feel confident and look good in a t-shirt.