Do Rich/Old Money People have more Chad potential than poorfags and middle class?

Do Rich/Old Money People have more Chad potential than poorfags and middle class?

Attached: ExCiz6UXEAA18Rf.jpg (750x918, 127.44K)

No.

New money is best money, because they aren't stuffy faggots who are obsessed with their image and keeping up with the jones'. I'd much prefer to have dirt bikes and jet skis and a sick sound system in my car than a yacht and a boring life that's expected of me.

Cope.

Yes, rich men will only marry high status models and actresses.

>Be Richfag kid
>Be the son of a Supermodel and a rich businessman
>Inherit the looks of your mother and the intelligence of your father
>Play rich people sports since you are a little kid
>Probably tall since your supermodel model is like 6 ft
>More Any Forums than 99% of the population by the age of 16
>Ivy league Schools
>Drive a 300,000 bucks Italian Sports car to college
>Luxury vacations 4 times a year

I'd say yes

you didn't describe a Chad but a "Son by profession"

>I'd much prefer to have dirt bikes and jet skis and a sick sound system

Old money can have these things too. Not so long ago a Rothschild heir died in a Four Wheeler accident.

>because they aren't stuffy faggots who are obsessed with their image
that's exactly who the gen x millionaires are and why we have mass produced status symbols. Just because the image you're appealing to is different from on in the 1930's doesn't mean there's not a facade. Like I'm supposed to believe all these billionaires are just down to earth midwestern/newengland stereotypes that like to party sometimes no fucking way they're jews in white guy camo.

>they aren't stuffy faggots who are obsessed with their image

Is that why they're whoring themselves out on social media 24/7?

>Old money can have these things too
Lmao, no. Old money have vey strict standards about their image. They do not want to sully their names with white trash activities

what does chad potential even mean
do you mean they get laid more? yes they do, even the fat ones

He means genetics. Height, face, frame etc.

those are poorfags who pretend they are rich

Yes but also social status, high value partners, top tier jobs, etc.

Look at new generation rich fags like the Kardashians. They're whoring themselves out on instagram like there's no tomorrow.

In that case probably not. the richest men and aristocracy tend to not really work out besides what their personal trainer tells them, they party a lot so they get fat from alcohol and in general don't age very well. their physical body genetics are around the average
onassis would probably be below average. short fat ugly, yet he had harems

it's a mindset thing. mood is affected by genes so they seem to have the right genes to make it even if they're not physically gifted
or they're just super high t
onassis had a beak and a big nose is a high t indicator
although guys like mus and bezos are betas

Then the answer is a firm no. Money will not magically make you taller or have broader shoulders or a prettier face.
This really shouldn't NEED to be explained to any functional adult, and yet here we are...

yeah in that case they have all the right genes for that
do genes for ambition exist? they might do

these are petty aristocracy and don't come close to the actual rich fags who pull the strings. also these became rich through instagram and shit, without it they don't exist so they stick to it

Depends. If the family gives them great nutrition+ has drive and competition the old money kid is probably going to be smarter, more handsome, and better than you in every way.

At the same time, I used to do physical therapy for a kid who's father neglected him. (basically his dad's dad developed some software in the 80s and they don't have to work at all). Both of them were fat fucks who are nothing but deli meats, bagels with cream cheese, and candy. His son, William, had stunted growth, couldn't touch his toes, would run like a duck, and got so tired from walking a block he'd fall asleep afterwards. I worked really hard just to teach him to play basketball. He's a teenager now and still incredibly weak and might not ever get laid even with all his money. So rich people can be dumb and can be ugly and can fail despite having access to great personal trainers and dietitians. Wish me luck anons, turning William into a winner will be really hard, especially since he's only 5'2 at 16 and his parents undermine his diet plan by giving him Skittles and sodas every chance they can.

money can actually lead to a prettier face, through surgeries
many rich men get bogged and end up looking like trannies. but then again if they are obsessed with their image to the point of getting surgeries they were already faggots to begin with

Trump married a couple of Slav Supermodels and all of his children are above 6 ft and relatively good looking. His daughter was a supermodel.

If you are rich you can breed with high value women.

tell him to move out of america and go to thailand at 18, no joke

what muscle should I focus on to get a gf like the girl in that pic?

There is no such thing as a high tier job.
A slave is a slave.

>the richest men and aristocracy tend to not really work out besides what their personal trainer tells them
Which is irrelevant for genetics.

> they party a lot so they get fat from alcohol and in general don't age very well
Also completely irrelevant for genetics.

>short fat ugly, yet he had harems
Harems full of tall, beautiful supermodels, who will pass that onto their kids.

>money can actually lead to a prettier face, through surgeries
That's not the same as genetic potential now is it you fucking retard?
You can, and yet many often don't. (pic related)
Furthermore you can breed with high value women without money also.

Attached: wives.jpg (750x621, 37.72K)

>His daughter
has had plastic surgeries

Attached: ivanka.jpg (1200x630, 63.62K)

your social muscle, muscles won't do the talking for you
also abs and neck

You're probably right about that. A buddy of mine said getting laid in Thailand is easy, but he also said Cambodia and Philippines is even cheaper and easier.

aren't his children kinda ugly? they inherited his genes

habits are related to genetics brainlet. patterns exist for depression, abuse of substances and addiction and various other things

>Harems full of tall, beautiful supermodels, who will pass that onto their kids.
it's a gamble, but this has nothing to do with the original richfag that I'm talking about
that's why retarded men like bezos and musk want to get rich, because it gives them access to women that they wouldn't normally have and they can have kids that have better genes than they do

You're fucking retarded.
>be rich
>marry tall model with high cheekbones half your age
>your kids end up tall and handsome
It's that simple.
>inb4 some gigasperg like Mark Kikenberg married a chink, so that doesn't happen

Attached: 387653E500000578-3793590-image-a-22_1474063231334.jpg (634x951, 122.63K)

dios mio el monstruo trumpo

Actually pretty cute, looks like she makes good dumplings

>patterns exist for depression
>he thinks depression is real
Lmao.

>that's why retarded men like bezos and musk
Two of the richest men in the world are self-made and are retards, according to you... Do you have any self-awareness at all, you fucking autist?

k thanks I'll skip the social part and report back with my results in 2 years

>It's that simple.
only it is not, lotta ugly people with good looking children and good looking people with ugly children

>hurr durr you're retarded! YOU!
Once again, you pathetic beta buxing cuck, you don't NEED to be rich to marry (or even just knock up) a tall hot women with good cheekbones and if you think you do, that just tells me how pathetic and/or ugly you must be if you need money to compensate.

Looks like leafyishere

Don't bother, friend. These people are literal retards and cucks with a grade school understanding of genes. "Genetic recombination", a very simple and well known phenomenon to most people, is a completely foreign concept to them.

>died in a Four Wheeler acciden
she was quad biking around their parkland estate, not doing xgames shit. she was being old money when she died.

retard have you seen how bezos texts his 40 year old roastie wife?
>I love you, alive girl. I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon

>I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you

>You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh

>I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.

>I love everything about you. I love that your last pic takes me completely out of my head. I am crazy about you. All of you. I need to smell and touch you. I want to hold you. I know you’re right for me. I know we fit.
>I like it when you’re strong, and I like it when you’re vulnerable. Everything. The only thing I don’t like is not being with you. All of this is just straight from my heart. I love everything about you.

he's a complete faggot beta. having genes that allow you to make money doesn't mean that you also have genes that make you alpha

you sound very bitter for exactly zero reasons. I doubt the "compensating" ugly rich people feel bad about using money to gain access to the holes of beautiful women and knock them up, especially while you fuck your hand

Kinda looks like a dumpling kek

>he sent some cringe texts
>that invalidates his achievement of being in the top 0.00000000000001% of elites on Planet Earth
Nice cope. Let's not pretend that you haven't sent some lame texts/DMs at some point in your life.

Attached: 1633841533406.jpg (273x294, 9.45K)

She inherited her father's melted jaw

Dude, you are coping so fucking hard. No, you will not marry a tall supermodel if you work at a 7/11. I don't care how tall, handsome and ripped you are. It's not gonna happen.

But hey, you can easily prove me wrong. Post a pic of your gf (lol).

Attached: rosie-huntington-whiteley-and-jason-statham-wife-1450612045.jpg (908x1222, 238.37K)

>hat's why retarded men like bezos and musk want to get rich, because it gives them access to women that they wouldn't normally have and they can have kids that have better genes than they do
idk, being a millionaire is enough to get a 10/10 and it would leave you with more free time to care for your children and be less stressed. If that was their main goal they would have retired long ago