Mogs every other chest & shoulder exercise

>mogs every other chest & shoulder exercise

Attached: file.png (540x383, 140.69K)

I hate push ups, they are hard to do and not fun

Attached: 1658287386896126.jpg (300x360, 35.68K)

They are only hard because you lack the muscle

i can do 25 at max because I am fat, 83 kg at 5'9 height

I do 5 sets of 25 daily. Probably the simplest, generic and most efficient exercise you can do

based
then progress to diamond, then diamond decline
then planches (tucked planche for beginners)
it's crazy how a single exercise can be made into working almost the entire upper body, you can even do handstands

My shoulders feel more sore than my chest when doing push ups, in fact I almost don't feel my chest at all, am I doing them wrong?

Based. I do 3x15. 3x25 would be too much for me. How much time do you rest for between the sets?

>shoulder
nah, I'm a push up fag myself but cmon man.

calisthenics mogs weights. Pull ups predate our species by about a zillion years. Yeah right, like some barbell exercises invented by a jew 100 years ago are the best. Get real Any Forums

Thats no THE dip thoughever?

Attached: 1641650726536.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

dips are overrated

Weighted dips, if anything, are CRIMINALLY under rated. Same with weighted chins

someone post dennis from it's always sunny

Based, I do them on rings, weighted.

I do 16x25 raw and 8x25 weighted

Keep doing them.

opinions on weight vests for pushups/calisthenics?

>chest doesn't even touch the floor
not a pushup

>taking off load by resting your chest in the ground
ngmi

Attached: 1650259220846.webm (568x638, 989.18K)

Same for me, are we both doing them wrong?

>resting
You're supposed to touch it not rest on it. I've seen too many fags claiming they can do 100 pushups in a row only to never go down all the way.

After a few seconds getting into the pushup position my wrists, more so the left one starts to hurt intensely, what should I do bros? Should I just start really easy with wall pushups then pushups with legs on a couch/chair then on my knees then eventually normal push ups?