Arm Wrestling

Does Any Forums arm wrestle? I want to get into it.

I heard bodyweight doesn't matter, if not, what does? Just train your forearms/arms/shoulders a fuck ton? What else?

Attached: 160_pound_asian_manlet_vs_260_pound_white_boy_arm_wrestler.webm (540x960, 2.99M)

>Does Any Forums arm wrestle?
No, never. I've seen to many videos of people snapped their shit up arm wrestling.

Arm wrestling is all about leverage. Pull their arm towards you because your muscles are weaker at a full stretch

Nah I seen a few videos of arms popping so miss me that shit. Arms aren't meant to carry that much lateral force

Bodyweight matters, especially at the top level with bloated roidtrannies, but if you're nowhere close in technique or armwrestling specific strength then you won't be able to utilise it.

No I'm terrified of arm wrestling ever since watching The Fly

technique > strength

Attached: 1635156722966.webm (720x540, 1.6M)

Best lifts for arm wrestling?

I’ve been doing wrist curls and went from getting destroyed every arm wrestling to getting into a stalemate with a guy who weighs 35 lbs heavier than me.

Yeah but I just hustle guys at bars for money or drinks, I've never pulled on an arm wrestling table.

look at todd hutchings youtube channel, probably the only american guy with a more grounded training regime and not just broscience+good genetics

Neutral grip pull-ups are best bang for buck in my opinion. If you use fatgripz and try to maintain the cupping as you hang on the bar you will strengthen the entire chain from your fingers, wrists, biceps to lats.

Heavyweight eccentric bicep curl

That "grabbing an opponents hand with both of yours and bowing"-thing arm wrestlers do is fucking gay

I arm wrestle.
Yeah BW doesn't rlly matter unless you're both at a highly trained level. I'm ~95kg and despite having the biggest lifts in the gym, I lose to a 75kg bean pole who's an arm wrestling pro. Not too different to what's happing in OPs vid.

If you want to get rlly good you will need to train to the point where every other lift will suffer. That includes SBD, snatch, clean and jerk, etc. Either due to constant elbow/ wrist pain or mobility restrictions

>what does?
long forearm wins due to lever effect

>*snap*
Nope. No thanks, I like my arm being in one solid piece. Seen the videos, I'll pass.

>noooooo you can't just respect your opponents you must dab on them and them floss your way out while crip walking

big dude is a rookie leaning too far back it's like bicep curl vs chest press strength

Weak bones

>he doesn't know

There's just one rule you have to keep in mind to avoid breaking your arm

In the "arm break" position it only takes very little force to break the bone. If you were to set up willingly in that position an untrained girl could break your arm easily. It's easy to avoid getting into that position though.