I hate how many fat people are here nowhere else in the first world has this many fat fucks or even close

i hate how many fat people are here nowhere else in the first world has this many fat fucks or even close

Attached: 29FF3C38-C3C1-41B4-80B9-3920F94596F5.jpg (600x676, 147.25K)

are you too poor to move or something lmao

Britain is fatter than America just fyi.

i can afford healthy food i live in a house in inherited only problem is that it is in jacksonville

thats a lie as a mutt we had a kid in my middle school who was 400 pounds

America is a barbarian nation, what do you expect? If your culture values immediate pleasure and trying to treat something painful with more pleasure or numbing agents, you're going to get obesity and anorexia.
America is a barbaric culture void with people who are addicted to anything they can get their hands on.

Just to move to a high elevation city. For some reason fatties can't exist here

i don't like it here i wish i could have been born anywhere else because there is no beauty here
i live in florida we are considered skinny by american standards

Fat "leople" should be given a doctor and a plan to lose weight in a year. If by the end of that year they haven't made significant progress they should be executed.

>i don't like it here i wish i could have been born anywhere else because there is no beauty here
Bro, I know that feel.
Look at the way we build shit in cities. Ugly as fuck drab and everything is designed to support using big ass cars, it's made to keep you from exercising as much as possible in most places.
Weirdest thing I learned was that we also design fast food to be as addictive as possible too.
IDK maybe we should push for change here, if it keeps on like this the whole world will be america and it will be fat as shit.

Walmartians on mobility scooters are rare to non-existent; what's all too common is the 50 old guy who looks 9 months pregnant from beer belly.

It's the general population carrying a apunch that moves the average.

i have given up on change i can't do anything anyway i am 19 so i am just gonna try and just live as healthy as possible in mutt land

>i have given up on change i can't do anything anyway
Bro that's just the crushing weight of the barbarian culture squashing your spirit man.
>i am 19 so i am just gonna try and just live as healthy as possible in mutt land
That alone is a revolutionary as fuck act in a system that demands you be unhealthy in body and mind.
You do your shit bro for yourself, and that will radiate outwards into the world. Might sound corny but it's true.
YGMI

i will lift and live on my own gurren lagann quote is the only thing keeping me going

You got this bro.
You're doing good.

I know it's hot over there in America but who the fuck walks around in public half naked especially if they're obese? I've seen that a handful of times on the beach but nowhere else.

Wtf I said something similar to this years ago. Is this the AI that's been trained on Any Forums? Did my post influence you?

Attached: 1642810025611.png (1000x1538, 421.73K)

i given up on this hell hole nothing will ever get better i am not black pilled just thinking realistic
because we live in hell

would give u most of my fat, user, but losing more than 1kg per week is unhealthy so it needs a lot of time

>first world
lmfao when will u learn

Britain probably has a higher rate of regular fatties but the 400+ lb butter golems are more common in the US

You're both just commies. Simple.