Can someone explain to me why seed oils=bad

can someone explain to me why seed oils=bad
>inb4 it’s heavily processed
what exactly about it being processed makes it bad? Like what happens inside your body when you digest canola or vegetable oil as compared to something like olive or avocado oil (what I normally use)

Attached: 15115886-D8CC-4F14-B7EE-59215EDA982E.jpg (736x1436, 114.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chriskresser.com/how-industrial-seed-oils-are-making-us-sick/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's mom science, they see a perfectly safe chemical process and it freaks them out because they're midwits.

Ray peat has a lot to say about them. Basically they fuck up your metabolism, make you fat, give you cancer and other diseases

i have no idea how it works but i started cooking food exclusively with beef tallow and bacon grease and ive lost a ton of weight and i feel way better and when i eat something with seed oil in it i can like instantly tell and i instantly feel like irritated and sluggish.

>Ray peat
Lmfao

its also not placebo because i didn't assume that seed oils were bad and i just did this as an experiment.

>i have no idea how it works but
this is the type of retard we're dealing with

It could still be a placebo retardo.

i am aware, it is less likely then if i assumed that seed oils were bad tho. but thanks for the input.

chriskresser.com/how-industrial-seed-oils-are-making-us-sick/
Here's a good article that goes over most of it

Attached: file.png (676x277, 25.97K)

how does that prove it’s not placebo?
Did you not know which food was cooked with seed oil and which one wasn’t?

Biased articles using cherry-picked data don't prove anything, the consensus is that seed oils are safe.

The 'consensus' is also bias, there's not much to gain by going against sneed oils.
On the other hand supporting the food industry status quo is a big incentive, a fuckton of products use seed oils. If they are exposed as harmful it'd be extremely costly

The loser "needs proof" vs the winner "I felt it"
unironically, if you're so retarded as to not listen to your body and instincts, you are the NPC that's made fun of on so much here.

Attached: 1618680437766.jpg (505x628, 47.28K)

So your evidence is
>I believe it could be true
>therefore it is true

it reduces the psychological bias i have against seed oils if i didn't conclude ahead of time that they were bad, it does not prove that it was not a placebo, it reduces the likelyhood. you are being autistic. please go outside and touch grass and talk to a woman.

There's research that shows seeds oils are harmful.
But even if there weren't, it's just logical.
Humans didn't evolve eating anything like this crap, why would you think it isn't harmful? Have a little sense

>But even if there weren't, it's just logical.
Lmfao, I would guess you waved goodbye to logic a while ago.

Tired of talking to midwits like you.
Just drink seed oils and die.

Attached: Kot.jpg (1024x1024, 177.25K)

more people need to listen to their body

earlier today i made has browns with bacon grease, and i was like "this would be good with some mayonaise". so i had a tiny bit of mayonaise and instantly i felt irritated and sluggish before i had even swallowed the mayonaise and i don't think it was placebo because i had totally forgotten that this mayonaise had basedbean oil until after i put it into my mouth and felt awful and then remembered "oh shit this must be because of the basedbean oil"

yeah. I don't know if my body is just lying to me sometimes though. I listen to it anyways, but do I really need to throw-up when I eat sour-kraut? Whenever I taste pumpkin pie? I gag. Grilled cheese sandwich? I gag. I've even been starting to get sick of eggs 'cuz I've been eating them for 2 meals a day for the better part of a year by now.
I think the only food I will never get sick of is medium rare to rare steak.

Attached: fucking logical.jpg (512x384, 35.96K)