Would you rather be 30IQ smarter or 2 PSL better looking

One day an wizard approaches you and notices that you are a sad Looksmaxxer piece of shit. He can sense it due to your aspieness and antisocial personality. Out of pity, he offers you two choices to upgrade your current self in hopes that you will be better off.

he will give you either +30 IQ or an increase of 2 PSL

Which would you rather have? Assuming you are average intelligence (100 IQ) you would be well above average but still not high enough to be depressed, or if you are average looking (4 PSL) you would be very very good looking.

Hard choice desu.

Attached: 6F996AAC-AD63-4A3C-A63A-A3D21915F19D.jpg (564x1072, 35.47K)

Im 120 iq 6 psl on a bad day. This doesn't really concceern me

2 PSL higher.
Attractive people don't need anything else.

what in the name of satan is a psl?

I have no idea what PSL even is but I'll take it anyways.

There comes a point where having too high an IQ becomes a detriment because you overthink things and are mired in indecisiveness. True chads are in the 110-120 IQ range and have high charisma.

I have no idea what you're talking about aside from IQ.

easy. 2 PSL higher.
im doing just fine with my current iq

I don't want either. I think IQ is gay and I'd rather have a 5 pl8 natty deadlift for reps and a 3pl8 bench press. That and I'd like to actually kill a wild hog with a spear rather than shooting them.

If you’re IQ is above 120 there’s no reason to wish it was any higher unless you’re autistically obsessed with some interest. For 99% of people 120-130, increasing their IQ will do nothing for them compared to just working harder and improving their mentality.

155 IQ coming through
I'm basically retarded due to overthinking and it's ruining my life. Don't think its because of IQ but I can only imagine it getting worse if it were to be higher.

Wtf is PSL?

i can tell you're an insufferable faggot just from this post

2PSL I’ll be a chadlite or high tier normie then

One thing that might help you is trusting your gut instinct more frequently. A spiders web looks like a construction of intelligence, but instinct builds it. There is a lot of information stored in your body and mind that you do not need to be consciously aware of. One of the worst traits modern humans have is the ability to be convinced of things that run fundamentally counter to their instincts.

>current iq of 161
Give me that extra 30 points so I can continue to jerk off my own ego

You could jerk off your own ego with a ú0 IQ as well.

What the fuck is a PSL you goddamn double nigger fucking kike shit fuck you

I've already done a lot of damage through retardation being smarter won't help me now, if I looked better there'd be instant benefit.

Yeah, but imagine the size of my BEC being that close to 200. I'd coom the biggest existential loads ever seen

PSL stands for Push, Suck, Lick

Pheed and Seed from Leeds'