Got cucked by a balding curry manlet

It’s so fucking over bros, Just Be Curry is legit. Went out for drinks with my boss (curry) and a female coworker about two weeks ago, and she was flirting with me the entire time, calling me cute and shit. Well I was a high inhib beta so I didn’t make a move, but for the past couple weeks she’s been acting cold to me. Just found out she’s dating my boss now. Moneypill (He makes twice as much as me) and curry pill is brutal, I’m 10 years younger, 7 inches taller, and body and face mog him into oblivion but this balding curry manlet still cucked me. It’s over.

Attached: AFA990C7-E062-4AEF-9861-F67B5949A1FB.jpg (300x360, 35.68K)

He is more alpha than you because he is your boss, doesn't matter how much you mog him physically

Leave that job, before it turns into comedy

According to Any Forums she should choose me since I mog him physically, even though he low-inhib and money mogs me

I can’t bro I live alone in a shitty one bedroom in the city, if I stopped working for even a week I’d be homeless

It depends on the woman I think. High-test women prefer physical (genes), while low-t women prefer money (security)

holy shit you shame your ancestors

Attached: 1657969836895.jpg (1535x2048, 261.47K)

She’s doing it for the $$$, you need to avoid women who are either high maintenance or find security in titles and money. Never ever should you date in the workplace it’s the stupidest fucking thing you can do man.

Fuuuuark it was so obvious she liked me in hindsight, I was just too pussy to make a move because I’m scared she’ll report me and get me fired. She prolly thought I wasn’t into her which is why she started dating that pajeet

Young women are opportunistic and will fuck for status and money. Old used hags will fuck for their libido.

They feel rejected and move on lightning fast to someone who will pick up on their signals and act on them. Learn for the next one - you have to act on the signals quick.

dude shes gonna leverage their status for money, metoo the poor guy as soon as she gets bored, or both. you dodged a bullet.

so you weren't "cucked" then? a woman you aren't in a relationship with is dating someone. Am I being cucked by the fact that a woman I once met has a boyfriend?

yes

if you was trying to clap those cheeks and some little pajeet came along and smashed her then yeah

>Show a woman that I'm not interested
>She moves on
>I feel cucked
Go to therapy.

bro, you don't realize it but you just dodged a bullet
that bitch would've metooed you asap
I know a 40 year old dude that gave a hug to a 20 year old intern and she reported him to hr so fast when she didn't get her way
guy had a wife and kids too
you can't be alone with a woman at work and you can't have any physical contact

Obviously you get a new job before leaving your old one. Jeezus m8 get it together. No wonder a balding shitskin manlet cucked you over.

>calling me cute
It's over.

Absolutely.

She's using the curry for workplace politics or for the $$$, so consider yourself lucky dumbass. Now stop making it about race, because poos are the last in the line subhumans to ever get women.

Attached: Hawkbat.png (383x375, 274.06K)