Hot or Not: Lean Beef Patty

Settle a bet for me Any Forums we know she is in good shape but does she look good outside of the “step on me mommy” pics?

Attached: C0B3368C-2B08-43F1-9AAF-14F8495037E5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

I bet her whey farts smell terrible.

she’s a bit… plain

She would be my perfect 10 if it wasnt for the muscle. Glasses and face are super cute, but that body, its disgusting. I dont like muscular chicks at all.

Not really. Has a very dysgenic face

is a literal 2/10 tranny. end thread.

She is hot in my opinion. Like a 8/10 body with 6/10 face

regardless of how she fits your particular tastes, i think its fair to say she looks infinitely better than if she were the average fat girl on the street

Impressive physique but not my type.
I'm more into the comically fertile phenotype.

She's my cutesy wutesy 3d waifu n i wanna give her snuggles n kisses n make her my honey so we can sit on a crotcheted picnic blanket that she made herself on a warm but no too warm summer day while we embrace one anothers company

4/10 if she wasn't fit or made memorable meme photos
6/10 realistically now even though still a 4-5 to me because I'm deeply unattracted to wheyfus. For me its about feminity, dainty with those small wrists you know?
Kind of a cop out relationship when you bring a lot of masculinity and then all you get is more of it instead of a balancing of femininity. Also the reason for the downfall of western woman. Way too much masculine energy body nonwithstanding.
I guess if flicking clits the size of your own dick is your thing....

I bet she looks ugly in person, every girl that is too hot in photos are usually meh when you actually see them

Women with the bodies of men only attract fags.

She actually looked kinda cute when she was just starting out and wasn't roided to hell, but now? Meh.

Tries too hard to be appealing to "non-normies". Ugly. Really not attractive at all.

>Tries too hard to be appealing to "non-normies".
That's a plus, normies are cattle and should be shunned in public

Attached: leanbeefpatty.jpg (741x1024, 71.36K)

Derpy looking girls with glasses are my weakness. I dont know why. They're so freaking cute.

I honestly don't see how she could ever be attractive, thin fat or muscley she can't be helped. She's like an actual 3/10, maybe 5 if hammered. I guess being muscley allows her to be fetishised and profit off it because she looks so fucking strange people can't help but gawk, but I'd never want to be associated with that. Not that I'd ever be seen talking to a woman anyways.

The only people who find her hot are incel simps who occasionally lift, essentially majority of Any Forums. If you actually go outside and touch grass or have felt pussy before, you'll realize she is like a 3 at best.

She really is like the archetype of the type of girl the ppl on Any Forums want. She acts like a "bro" and has a vagina... you simps set the bar so low that these chicks legit get gassed up.

Just admit you're a faggot

this seems about right desu, she cute

She's hot when she takes those horrid spectacles off but not as hot as it is fun to make fun of her simps

The glasses are 90% of the cuteness.