American food prices are a joke i am tempted to leave this hell hole because i don’t want to eat slop

american food prices are a joke i am tempted to leave this hell hole because i don’t want to eat slop

Attached: 3122A19A-D019-4D48-9665-807CF14C6C17.png (1200x632, 7.2K)

I promise you they are worse here in Europe op, if you want cheap food go to South America or Asia

yeah i just hate these 3rd world conditions

How about Eastern Europe? I thought Romanian, Poles, Bulgarians, etc. were poor fags.

Food is free bitch just take it from the store who the fuck gonna stop you

i’m not about to get Trayvon Martin’d over some skittles

i mean they are poor but don’t live in a shithole full of crime and gay people
won’t happen it your white ot pass as white

Pussy mindset I ain’t paid for food in 2 years I just take a pack of chicken and bag or rice and bag of beans and bag of peas and bag of plantain chips and just walk out the store every week

That's what I meant. Poor buy not gay. Might be what OP is looking for.

yeah i am i just don’t like america atleast the eu doesn’t have fat creatures like us

spend more money on staples, less money on processed foods like bread

non processed food is more expensive ass wipe my grocery bill is 200 faggot

here in brazil food is cheaper as we are a big agriculture producer but it’s gotten expensive for the standard here. I’m a gringo who’s paid in dollars so I live like a king here. It’s pretty easy to be Any Forums here, big gym/beach culture, cheap protein yogurts, better cuts of meat than the rest of the world, and who can forget all the big bunda

I’d say Eastern Europe is a good bet then as it’s almost civilised enough to be considered first world and you won’t get gangrene on your dick from sleeping with locals like you’d get in Asia and South America. Plus less disease corruption and organised crime. Although Poland is pretty based and redpilled their women are basically the ugly stereotype of Russians. So Lithuania Estonia or Latvia. And then you can get a trad woman by the proxy of being American.

Don't post on Any Forums ever again.

Attached: firefox_2lXH9ezUfb.png (1050x783, 111.28K)

know any place that ships shit to jacksonville for a reasonable price

Florida?

Daily reminder that the US government gives billions of your tax dollars to subsidize corn, driving down the price of high fructose corn syrup. America being fat is a bipartisan decision.

Oversimplification

Eastern Europeans will eat a little sissy boy like you for breakfast. They have dbol at the convenience store. At least that's my impression as an American of Eastern European and German descent.

Attached: 1657646069083.png (658x921, 417.97K)

No

>Member's Mark
This is Sam's Club.