ill start

>lifting for couple years at this gym
>one day a super cute girl arrives
>brunette with pale skin, perfect butt and flat chest
>squats 80kg (1.5plate) for very nice reps
>has very nice form on lifts and seems to be trying hard
>think to myself i need to talk to her
>one day chat her up
>she smiles nicely, i compliment her lifts and she does the same (lmao 5 plate deads for reps)
>coof comes around, gyms close, didnt see her for a year or so
>already forgot about her, but gyms reopened
>one day see her again, she looks as cute as ever
>chat with her again, but she doesnt react as positively as before
>probably found a bf or something
>later on i also did some cringe while talking with her at gym so now she just nods to me like im some older man

Its over Any Forums

Attached: me and my gf.png (720x499, 432.08K)

>later on i also did some cringe while talking with her at gym so now she just nods to me like im some older man
What did you do?

>don't go to gym
>no gym crush
>impossible do fuck up with gym crush due to her not existing
Easy as that pal

i was basically coming on too strong, trying to mansplain couple of lifts
for example
>shes doing ohp
>im telling her she could try putting her palms furher apart
>"bbut im not as wide as you are user"

Or one day i saw her benching and i asked how much she could bench. She said 40kg
Then i kind of joked in shitty way that she will impress me if she could bench 60kg
(im benching over 3 plates natty btw)

Good lord i wish i wasnt autistic

Attached: 1578872801450.jpg (811x506, 229.83K)

Theres this solid 9/10 girl at my gym, she looks around 21/22yo.
she visibly was hanging around me so i decided to talk to her.
She was impressed by the deadlifts i was doing at the time and good lord her face was amazing up close.
Yesterday she was picking up bumper plate from my squat rack, and i "rolled" the other one towards her on the floor.
She was surprised, didnt notice 20kg bumper is slowly Rolling past her. I pointed at it and shes like HUH from distance. Then she noticed and smiled / giggled a bit.

But i think she has a zoomer bf

God i loce gymthots

Attached: 165807918671808.webm (608x1080, 1.76M)

You should have asked her out after having 2-3 conversations with her, showing her you were interested. Girls lose interest fast you know
Instead you behaved like some wannabe personal trainer

>almost same color as her skin
Why do they do it bros?
It has to be intentional

Oh god oh fuck oh gOOODD AOAOAOKKKKOOOOOOOAOOOOOJHHHHHHHHHHOOOOAOOAOAOOWOAOOOOO OOOoooo ahhh ooooOooOo fuck man yeaaaaaaahahahahhhhhahahhahhshahah mmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe kill yourself

just wanna say women forget people really fast, don't know what it is but unless they're an older teacher or smth young girls forget really quick

Do girls even like any Gundam other than Seed?

Attached: Alpha.png (1440x1426, 969.06K)

kek

I don't have a gymcrush because I'm not a woman.

You aren't supposed to hit on girls at the gym. It's kind of an unwritten rule, but since this is a gymcrush thread:
>be me
>lift every day
>see hot girl walk into gym regularly
>always stripped down to her sportsbrah right next to me
>one time bitched at a couple of college douches for being loud, never bitched at me though, despite also being loud

man I wish I said something to her but then again it's not a good idea to hit on girls at the gym.

Gym is a social public place just like any other
Just dont be creepy (ugly)

I was really tired one day and accidentally used the women’s locker room after my late night workout and my gym crush walked in on me naked coming out the shower and stared at my flaccid dick and I could tell she was trying not to laugh. Never been so humiliated

I suppose you're right, I just always hear gymbros say not to hit on girls at the gym.

Another story, this was more recently.
>Gaggle of gymthots always showing up at gym when I do
>Not a very busy gym so they're mostly the only ones there during my gym session
>Always giggling and being obnoxious, barely working out
>Peaking at me and creeping on me as I lift weights
>Never really say anything to them, continue lifting
>Yesterday, got fed up with the mind fuckery and confronted them
>"Are you guys gonna work out or just keep being annoying as fuck?"
>They all leave
I think I will have the gym to myself for now on.

>you’re not supposed to hit on girls in x location
never understood this stupid bullshit. I hit on every woman I want to fuck in the gym. and guess what? I’ve fucked like a dozen of them. I’m notorious at my gym, friends with plenty of dudes and plenty of the chicks. who the fuck cares? guess what I’ve gotten 10x more than I have pussy? denial. I’ve gotten denials for WEEKS that ended with me getting laid. the hunt is the best fucking thing in the world. I feel bad for you socially crippled kids. some autist will call me a creep, yeah I am a creep. I fucking stare at girls working out, I walk up and grab their rep set and brush up against them and say shit I thought you were about to fail when they are clearly repping, I film them doing reps then ask them for their number so
I can send them their form, I could give a single fuck. still gettin pussy.

You do you I guess. I always found that kind of behavior too weird and cringe to partake in.

>see cutie doing deadlifts
>lmao 1pl8 but I cheer her on
>slap her ass when she’s done and out of view of everyone else
>scolds me
>walks home with me holding my hand
>shower
>sex in shower
>sleep
Working out with gf is pretty good

girls don't like that series at all lol they're all evafags or franxxniggers

this is why I work out at home

Attached: 1650129786071.jpg (250x230, 5.68K)