DUDE JUST GO FOR A RUN LOL

DUDE JUST GO FOR A RUN LOL

Attached: An-example-of-depression-and-normal-brain-by-MRI-.png (702x440, 126.92K)

Depression doesn’t exist.

Sadcunts confirmed for brain damage, sadtards btfo

depression is real
why does that mean it's not a good idea to get exercise? i took medication years ago and it actually helped tremendously to get my life together. and now i maintain that energy and happiness by keeping healthy and active

You cured my depression, thanks

oh no a brain scan of blood flow activity that must mean that excersize does nothing to affect blood flow in the brain some how you should just stay home and jack off and not excersize and eat mcdonalds.

It's easy to cure something you don't have.

Someone who believes in ghosts will stay up terrified at night because the wind whistled near their window. Someone who doesn’t believe in ghosts will just go back to bed.
It exists because of how you’ve been conditioned to interpret your circumstances. Combine that with low-T benefactors and a life in 21st century comforts and you get a whole heap of “depressed” people keeping the spiral going.

You know what they say, can't outrun a bad diet.

>Woah a heckin' Instagram photo with an (alleged) brain scan!
>See, I knew my lifestyle of achieving nothing and jerking off all day was good for me and has nothing to do with how I feel!

Attached: 1656461256270.png (427x400, 17.15K)

Based and fully correct.

it does but it's evolutionary, i.e. it comes from submission and defeat

>DUDE RUNNING SUCKS LOL I DON'T BOTHER

Attached: 3025957-inline-i-1-what-happens-to-our-brains-when-we-exercise-and-how-it-makes-us-happier.jpg (596x332, 38.92K)

>before: serene blues
>after: red warnings
yeah I'm thinking sedentarism is based

Just take more pills bro, that'll fix it

Eat more eggs pussy ass bitch niggerfaggot

i hit the gym 5 times a week and it still hasn't cured my adhd

>thinks exercise doesn't change brain chemistry
brainlet

Well of course, how are you going to cure something which does not exist?

Any of you ever date a girl with depression who has taken SSRIs? It's tough, feels like I have to always try to lift her spirits for her.

The depression in anons head is more real than you for him, reality is a construct by the brain,an interpretation,depression is part of that like it or not.