It will never cease to amaze me that there are people...

it will never cease to amaze me that there are people, even people on this board right now who spend all that time in their gym and monitoring their diet JUST for women, just so some shallow bitch would like him, lifting for anything else would be better

Attached: 1653876284111.png (1536x2048, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG5Es96w-wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lift for the destruction of the white race

I don't think the California weather is doing too well with Corey.

Is that a water person?

lift yourself out of poverty first

Well what else am I supposed to do to make myself desirable and lovable? I either look good, or I make lots of money. I'd rather they like me for my looks and stay with me because I make them horny, instead of just being a wallet that they'll abandon when it becomes empty.

Attached: baldman.png (1295x853, 1.87M)

>lovable
women cant love

Don't you have a podcast to attend Andrew?

Being the best you can be for the benefit of loved ones is a noble and ethical goal.

You will not convince me otherwise. All healthy people would prefer to associate with a fit individual, therefore it is my ethical duty to allow others to experience this.

what is this supposed to mean

People are faggots user. All of them are whining simps. Women don't have sympathy don't deserve shit. I lift because the mirror can't fuck up my feelings.

I’m just joshing you bro haha

>it will never cease to amaze me that there are people, even people on this board right now who spend all that time in their gym and monitoring their diet JUST for women
user, those people very seriously do not even lift. they just come here, pretend to care, and then go in mental circles justifying the reasons why girls don't like them. these are the least motivated people here, who unironically now take up about 90% of this board because moderators don't give a fuck about anything but Any Forums and Any Forums.

holy mother of cope

everyone needs a good rival

Attached: dragon-ball-super-goku-vegeta-1268860.jpg (1204x627, 70.48K)

>fat sandnigger

allah akbar yourself

I didn't know the L.A. water was THAT bad

thats not true, my mommy loves me

Tomar if you woke up and there was a little man standing at the end of your bed and he opened his mouth real wide and said "hhhhhggghhhhhello" What would you do?

mothers are the only exception, and thats because her instinct forces her to feel love for her children

youtube.com/watch?v=oG5Es96w-wQ