How come Alex Honnold has such prey dear eyes while being so strong and fearless?

How come Alex Honnold has such prey dear eyes while being so strong and fearless?
Also, his politics are cringy, vegetarian feminist etc

Attached: gettyimages-1060542774-612x612.jpg (408x612, 38.32K)

> Alex Honnold
Stop deadnaming him

>Politics
I don't care

>he can’t do and be these things because blahblahblah
Sounds like a you’re retard that took he shit he read on Any Forums and lookism too seriously. You can’t categorize people with buzzwords

He's definitely got something wrong with him. I mean that on a neurological level, he's fearless in a way that his brain doesn't process it.

climbing is peak reddit

he's just an autist that doesn't care about anyone but himself

Kek dyel fuck

greatest athlete on the planet
calling things you don't like reddit is peak reddit tbqh

Climbers are freaks both physical and mental.
All people in extreme sports are various levels of crazy.

>trip fag
>lookism
>politics
Yep, this is a cancer post

Low iq take. driving with your phone in hand should trigger fear in the brain because of how idiotically dangerous it is. But I do it for more than an hour a day and it’s second nature to me. I can steer with my knees. If I took a test to test my fear while driving with a phone it would be low to unresponsive whereas normal people would trigger fear. And I work as a snake venom extractor. Most people would be again fearful of handling the snakes I handle, that can kill you in anywhere from 30 minutes to 8 gruelling hours of torture but I’m perfectly calm.

Alex has climbed for the last 20 years and when he free solos it’s -for him- easy routes. The equivalent would be if you were to do 1pl8 bench for 10 reps, you have been able to do it for 15 years and if you’ve done the same exercise with safety rack 500 times. if you drop the bar/can’t lift you die. Are you terrified?

Because his bravery and strength don't come from genetics, he's literally brain damaged. His amygdala doesn't work. He cannot comprehend fear, including fear of over-exertion.
If he had gotten into body building instead of climbing he would have tore his muscles to pieces and be effectively crippled by 20.

What did the Demiurge mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 11-02-13 Incel In The Kitchen - Monster Lab(Episode 4).png (1600x962, 1.18M)

My main takeaway from watching Free Climb is that his girlfriend was annoying as fuck.

*Free Solo

A fatass posted this

>tbqh
Hush.

I used to climb a lot and maybe 80% of them clearly have something wrong with them when it comes to properly asserting risk. The amount of stupid climbs that people would do was amazing. I remember I ended up doing one and it's the one climb that I think back on about how fucking stupid I was for doing it considering how dangerous it was. One slipped foot and hand and I'd be dead or close to it.

Most climbers just always seemed "off" to me when talking to them too. Like...they got a thrill off of being purposely stupid if it meant they were going against conventions.

0 sense of self preservation

The guy is just a product of his environment. He gets his cavalier attitude towards death, and his fearlessness, because literally no one showed him any affection growing up. He never felt his life had any value to begin with. He got into all the hippy shit as an adult because he's surrounded by hippie rock climbers.

She was but she was literally the only one who actually cared for his well being. His mom never gave a fuck to begin with, and the documentary guy was basically like "haha it would be terrible if you fell bro but when are you thinking about going?" the entire time.

peak midwit take