How do you cope with the fact that if you are born with average or below-average genetics no self-improvement can put...

How do you cope with the fact that if you are born with average or below-average genetics no self-improvement can put you into the top 20% of men who are also the only ones who get girlfriends?

Attached: 1658225805735403.jpg (2028x1544, 231.88K)

I don't because I was born with good genetics

>BAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>20% of men [..] are [..] the only ones who get girlfriends?
twaddle. a thread died for this OP, you should feel ashamed.

I do not care about women. I have never seen a vagina in my life. I train to defeat Satan.

By taking the focus out of "getting a girlfriend" in 2022.
You're delusional if you think most top 20% guys with girlfriends don't get cucked.
Women, even average women, will literally cheat and likely leave a top 18% Chad for a top 12% Chad+ because they can't srop chasing greener grass.
In the past there used to be several buffers against this; today not only there are no buffers, there are actual boosters (GigaChad is just one click away of fucking your lady)

Attached: 9D897C15-9884-4C1E-A9EA-FAEEF9F8DBF9.jpg (1125x1773, 538.88K)

Faggot.

>top 20% of men who are also the only ones who get girlfriends
Sometimes wonder if you retards live in your own little world

I just don't think about shit like that

There's more than 20% of men who have had girlfriends.
You incels always cope about how only Chad gets girls but the truth is that you are only 10% of males, if that

Is it worse to be born with top tier genetics and not make it? As much as I hate to use a Reddit phrase touch grass OP. It’s never been easier to be too 20%. Be in good shape, make like 70k and you’re there these days. Absolute shitshow out there

Is he fucking wrong? You have to be 6'3 gigachad with a 8/10 face to get anywhere these days.

30% of males are literal virgins, user.
And that's not counting the ones who pay for sex one way or another.

>There's more than 20% of men who have had girlfriends
>have had
Times are changing grandpa.

no you just have to try instead of consuming blackpills 24/7

30% is less than 80% of men who are unfuckable though

who reads stuff from people who use anime pics on their socials ? fuck off weirdo

If you correct the date including guys who fuck hookers and guys who had sex once with a drunk ugly fat girl then the number is at least 50%. Combine it with 43% boomer divorce rate and you have 80% incels.

don’t quit your day job at IKEA, dweeb lmao!

okay but are you incel because you look like blops2cel or are you incel because you are chubby with no social skills and prefer to LDAR than to try

>30% are literal virgins
>Therefore 70% are men who can have consistent sex
>There's no inbetween, no men having to pay for sex, or almost completely unsuccessful except for a couple of ugly drunk lays

Literally me on the right.

Are you white?

sad but true