Why are young fit girls becoming so common these days...

why are young fit girls becoming so common these days? you'll see a bunch of teen girls engaging in gym bro culture and worshipping zyzz on tiktok

Attached: 1658237539119.webm (576x1024, 2.48M)

To have meaning
Jep even the girls are getting bored

this is vile

t. triggered dyel

no, just a heterosexual male man

>why are young fat girls becoming so common these days?
fixed

Why are you complaining?

>no, just a heterosexual male man
You sound more like a homosexual mail man.

I refuse to believe these women exist outside of your nerd-ass little internet niche

ok fag, imagine not wanting to have a wheyfu gf
I'm not, I'm just wondering what caused that to happen

Attached: 18 years old instagram female lifter reidy_fit.jpg (1080x1347, 142.23K)

they really arent
for the most part you are just more exposed to them because of algorithms etc.

just like this guy said, it's an extreme internet niche and far from common, the popularity is up maybe by some %'s compared to 10 years back.

will she bench me as part of her warmup/mating rituals

This is an acceptable level of muscle on a girl not like that freak you kids keep posting with the horse show tattoo on her side or whatever I guess it’s good luck for her viewers to keep convincing themselves they’re straight
Final thoughts on girl in OPs post would save up two weeks of cum and blast her

>bolt ons
No thanks

>bolt ons
Yes thanks

Female muscles won’t mean shit when SHTF. And they’ll have to beg for eggs or worried about getting raped by roving militias

TikTok trends, attention, false promises of fame and popularity. The same thing that have always motivated women. Just right now it happens to be fitness.

Nice that’s the perfect amount of muscle for her. I just hope she doesn’t get carried away with exercising and take it too far and end up looking too manly

there are a bunch of them though, and most of them are teens
that might be the case but years ago I wouldn't have seen a single one of them, they were practically as rare as a unicorn

Attached: 1658238389152.webm (576x1024, 1.7M)

Bros i was fucking this one Any Forums chick and her body was very pleasing to the eye, she had a great fit ass, slight abs like tifa from ff7r but it was not as nice to the touch. My current gf is petite and slim with a bubble butt and a flat soft belly, and grabbing a handful of her makes me very hard. In some ways, the Any Forums girl was a better fuck, she made me feel like a gigachad and was horny for me every time we met, but when touching her, her body was so hard that it did not feel all that feminine. She had a weird scent too, unlike any other kek. Unfortunately I don't remember how the pussy felt like anymore but it was at least decent. All this taught me that sometimes what looks the best aesthetically might not be the most pleasing to other senses

Attached: 85dd213777b482f2e5466f6d8be31c43.jpg (354x504, 22.58K)

you should post a list so that i can filter them

and how many do you actually see irl?

>perfect amount of muscle
I know right? she makes me so fucking hard and the fact that she doesn't have any retarded tattoos and has decently sized tits is the cherry on top

they're trying to attract HWD

> She had a weird scent too, unlike any other kek.
She wasn’t natty and she smelled like a man. Pheromones are super fast and easy to change with any kind of hormone shift.

in my gym there's way more girls than there used to be (I've been lifting since 2016) but none are as beefy as the girls I've been posting, which is a shame

Built for BBC

She might have used shit in the past but when we hooked up she was off the lifestyle for some months because of an injury she had, I doubt she was on something, although she did retain her abs and a great physique (though her slightly older insta photos were a bit more impressive)

The average size of an American woman is size 18 now. Your claim is false. They've never been fatter.

Can't relate.
I have only faded memories of my last fuck before my wife, but recently I grabbed a good handful of an otherwise good looking girl who doesn't lift (it was an "anime-like accident" and I didn't have a choice... not that I hated it lol, but I'm innocent).
I can safely say that my wife, who lifts and has a much more firm body, feels better to the touch. I might be delusional but I have the feeling I'd just destroy the soft-bodied girl if I was to fuck her, while my wife makes me put more effort into the action, which makes me feel more manly.

just letting you know that I got hard from reading this

Common? What the fuck are you on? Most bitches now are GIGANTIC in size. Obesity is at an all time high. And it just keeps going up baby

instagram