How do you even quit caffeine? I don't know what it feels not to be jittery and at the same time sleepy anymore

How do you even quit caffeine? I don't know what it feels not to be jittery and at the same time sleepy anymore

Attached: 773C13BE-954C-42C5-A604-F44A2A965784.jpg (1200x1500, 194.43K)

had sex with that girl btw

>How do you even quit caffeine? I don't know what it feels not to be jittery and at the same time sleepy anymore
By surviving a few days worth of feeling sleepy and a constant headache.
It’s really not that difficult.

You don't

I would bite her ass like jaws

>nocaf day 10
>fuck it and drink a cuppa
>feel worse than i did before
every fucking time i this shit

I don't know, but certainly it's not by posting or looking at pictures like that. I just had 3 espressos but this picture made me crave even more.

nice big nigger ass

Nothing wrong with caffeine, just stop drinking black coffee. Mix it with plenty of honey and milk, and maybe some flavorless gelatin

Attached: coombait.png (1340x504, 276.71K)

Just stop and never start again. You will get headaches for a couple of weeks. After a month you will better than ever. I quit several times and always gave myself some bullshit excuse to start again. Clean for almost 2 years now.

Don't eat chocolate or it will trigger also.

based

Literally hand crafted for bwc

By doing this enough times that you develop a hatred for it. You have to experience whatever it is about caffeine that is holding you back enough for you to want to stop. This is unfortunately the case for addiction. It can take a hatred of the thing before you can motivate yourself to stay on track. Titrating with tea or those low caffeine guarana tablets can make the process easier. The sense of tranquillity in the coming days will be worth it. With any luck you won't get insomnia. Good thing you posted this, I was having thoughts of relapsing after four months of nocoff.

Attached: images(415).jpg (615x499, 50.26K)

Don't you mean Weapons of Mass Destruction?

I fucked her first

Built for BBC

Who’s the black bitch?

Get caffeine pills and gradually taper down your daily consumption. You can go cold turkey if you want to suffer for bragging rights or whatever, but tapering is easy and painless

It's not that hard. I was completely addicted. As in, I drank several Monster Energy Ultras and zero sugar sodas a day, plus my morning coffee. The withdrawal was brutal for a couple days (I even threw up twice), but that just made me even more motivated to not be dependent on the stuff. By the third day I felt fine and my mind is much calmer now.

Attached: 8091033478bcf397f7a671bed418153e.png (1100x1488, 680.13K)

BWC only