I can kill 90% of Any Forums

buzzcut "real men" with short hair, what are your chances against me?

Attached: beroulpizzaguy.jpg (800x894, 330.52K)

i could easily pin you down and massage your prostrate before you can say Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

I'm taller and fatter than you.

I want to be in a fight club so bad

well you’re in the gay club that is Any Forums so get used to it

Hello pizzafatass

You are a skinnyfat dyel
I am 2/3/4/5 for reps, lean and carrying a gun
Lmaoing at ur shit life cope harder

you want me to believe you do OHP with 2 plates, and squat with 4 plates and deadlift 5 plates?
You? the skinny 75kg boy?

imagine the only thing keeping you safe from me is distance and water.
Because if i get my hands on you...i will force feed you a s.oy shake, and roll a micro-neelder on your head to grow hair.
so you stop being a buzzcut "tough guy" geek and join the long hair chads.

Attached: EdJogPsWoAA4UG7.jpg (1495x841, 143.85K)

Buzzcut chad mogged you huh?

buzzcut chads cant mogg anyone.
the only problem being that my own hair is only 1cm, so im only beginning to grow it.

a buzzcut chud trying to act alpha to me while i have long hair is like a bald baby trying to act tough when it cant even grow hair.

Try to

Attached: rk.jpg (644x600, 72.78K)

cute body...okay...okay
how long can you last fighting and dodging before panting on the ground?

Have you been getting in your 100 jabs (rookie numbers) a day fatty?

That’s a weird question from fat manlet.

What's the maximum bf% tank tops/sleevless tops should be allowed at. I'm around 19% and I fear wearing mine to the gym as I'm worried I will look like OP

>75kg
>shit cardio

I could post my peak performance cardiovascularity stats which your flabby unhealthy looking body could only dream of but you will just keep coping with a different thing and I don't have time for that today

Consider yourself mogged im out

You are so insecure I pity you.

Considering that $5 childs boxing glove almost reaches your elbow I would guess you are at most 5"2 maybe 5"3 MAX. You are also fat (which is disgusting). I would heem you easily and possibly by accident but certainly with the first punch I threw, but I would never punch you since you are so disgusting looking I would probably just stamp on you until you were dead (which would be immediately).

I´m the 10%

well..day 5 now probably but it really takes a lot of repetitions, probably 2000 min until i make jabbing properly a muscle memory.

so i have to jab every day like 10 minutes just to keep engraving it in my brain.

Damn nice fizeek user, great lifts too.

Bit of cardio and anyone can run circles around bloatlord OP

yea bro just get on the bike for 5 minutes, some ZOOMBA classes and u can beat me up bro.

dont worry about my muscles, they are just fat, you had tendon strenght!

nevermind that i do cardio punching the bag every day.

Attached: cannotbestopped.jpg (1600x899, 165.38K)

>too fat to use 8oz gloves
yeah nah, you fat nigger

why would i use 8oz gloves?
i got the 12 because it makes sense to get a better workout with the gloves being heavier?