What religion does Any Forums belong to?

Islam Chad here.

Attached: e8b.jpg (1440x1775, 156.6K)

Any of the ones that subjugate women are good in my book

im a pantheist/panendeist/tengrist. ex-mudslime

Attached: 54353453453.jpg (500x601, 68.04K)

Used to be unironically christian as a teen praying for good grades every day before sleep
Now buddhist

So, all of them

dont all of them do that kek

Pagan, not LARPer, I live in Ossetia and it’s very common here.

if you consider Tengrism a religion -i consider it more like a philosophy- then no. Men and women are equal in Tengrism, check out the life of steppe nomads of Central Asia, women were allowed at everything, hell even khatuns were the rulers while the khan was gone

fuck religion, my faith is not so weak that i need other people to tell me how to have it

Not a fan of organised religion, but the core ideals of buddhism is closest to what I believe.

Attached: blsd.jpg (466x468, 105.89K)

khatuns kept mongolia together while genghis' alcoholic and degenerate offspring fucked themselves over and eventually divided the empire
After chingis the only based khan was kublai khan.

i can never take any eastern religion seriously at all since everyone that follows one in the west is a self absorbed druggie that has no job

Christ is King

Islam too

Larpers

Sure why not, he's not God tho.

steppe khanates are fucking awesome, literally every single one of them. their lifestyle, beliefs and culture is so good. like imaging drinking your kumis with your buddies after a hunt, you honor the animal you hunted and you thank the animal for his sacrifice, after that you sing with your throat under the eternal blue sky... then go riding back to your yurt, where your family waits... VGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Attached: Tengrian Crescent.png (1280x720, 620.7K)

feels great to know that your ancestors were steppe bvlls

Imagine basing your whole religio on the idea that there's this book that has always been perfectly preserved except we literally know parts of it have been lost and the only reason why only one type of manuscript remains today is that every other copy was burned.
Imagine thinking alcohol is worse than chattel slavery.

>Imagine thinking alcohol is worse than chattel slavery
and?

And you're retarded, not surprising considering how prevalent cousin fucking is in the mudslime world.

who fucking cares about manuscripts every religion is just a tool for a society to function better and be more cohesive who cares if it is divinely inspired or not its just wisdom being passed down from generation to generation

kek'd, here in Turkey, its not common in western/southern areas but i heard thats its not that uncommon in the east