How do i make it not taste like absolute shit...

How do i make it not taste like absolute shit? Been trying to ditch energy drinks and pre workouts for this but its so hard to get down

Attached: A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (1200x900, 167.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9YnLFrM7Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drink it iced

Fix your taste buds and buy good coffee. Black coffee is the patrician’s choice.

Just fucking drink it pussy

Don't be a little fag

Drink better coffee.
I like coffee, but some blends are fucking disgusting. Vending machine coffee is shit too.
Blend beans yourself or buy quality blends.

put sugar in it? lmao

add cream

I want to keep it quick and easy to make, freezing it would take too long.
Any good instant coffee i should try?
It seriously makes me nearly throw up beta i know but its fucking disgusting

Always go for 100% arabica and get an esspresso maker if you can afford it

Trying to avoid sugar or id just keep with energy drinks
Will try this

This guys entire channel is based on answering your question.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9YnLFrM7Fs

Could be good will check it out when i have time, but im not interested in being a coffee expert just looking for tips to make it taste better.

It's not bad with cream, I add a bit of cold water to it too so it's not hot as fuck, but literally maybe 1/10th of the cup.

I tried messing around with different amounts of milk but it didnt help much hopefully cream will be better.

>instant coffee

There are some keurig cups that can make a good cup but they’re pretty expensive. You’re better off buying a bag of coffee, whole bean if you’re not opposed to getting a grinder, and brewing pots. Nothing beats a fresh pot of freshly ground coffee.

The problem with milk is it has sugar too if you're trying to avoid it. You may like cream better I switched from milk to cream to avoid the sugar, I still have the occasional sugar free redbull, but the artificial sweeteners aren't great overall anyway...

I like the mcdonald's coffee. Medium roast is probably the most common roast out there; it's what restaurants and chains serve. I prefer to blend the beans before I drink. I also like a breakfast blend.

If i cant find any good instant coffees and/or ways to make it nice then maybe ill invest in a grinder and do that.
Yeah i dont mind a bit of sugar but just trying to minimize it where i can

An electric grinder shouldn’t run you more than 20 bucks. I don’t know where you live but assuming you don’t live in Seattle where you’d have a million brands of coffee to choose from at a good price, you’re probably aiming for a bag in the 10-15 dollar range for ‘quality.’ Start with a lighter blend, usually named things like ‘breakfast’ and then go from there. I’m personally a fan of Italian/Dark roasts but I’ll admit those can be an acquired taste starting from disliking coffee. A splash of cream is also not bad. I prefer it with nothing but every now and then a dash of cream is nice to change it up.

Didn't know they sold their own coffee, might try.

Thanks, will look into it.