The protein in an insect is actually not that much. They count the indigestible chitin which skews the data

>The protein in an insect is actually not that much. They count the indigestible chitin which skews the data.
Is this true? Why would they lie this?

Attached: zebug.png (1842x1656, 2.17M)

>Why would they lie this?

Attached: 1154445689072.jpg (562x562, 32.15K)

>>The protein in an insect is actually not that much. They count the indigestible chitin which skews the data.

I doubt it. FDA doesn't let you label anything indigestible as a nutritional product. They don't even let you label BCAAs as having calories despite them obviously containing calories (this is due to weird regulations regarding not being a complete protein).

Anyways, if this is true, it will just cause a lot of people to lose weight and get lean since they think they're eating 2000 calories when they're actually getting 1000.

This shit is designed to destroy whatever sense of dignity and self esteem was left in the cattle.

>Anyways, if this is true, it will just cause a lot of people to lose weight and get lean since they think they're eating 2000 calories when they're actually getting 1000.
>chink shill has the mind of a child
LOL

>chitin
chitin is a polysaccharide, a complex sugar.

>Any Forums is excited as fuck to potentially take extracted bug steroids
>Any Forums is also against eating bugs for some reason?

Ngl if the macros are good enough I'll follow my chicken and broc with a bug shake.

Attached: yikm2ryj5wa31.jpg (700x869, 67.71K)

it is also interwebbed with a complex matrix of proteins

Locusts and honey are all I'm allowed for bugs

Chitin is insoluble in the human digestive tract.

Jews.

>implying the purple haired lesbians at the FDA won't falsify data to make the men they hate weaker

It's not actually about eating bugs. There's likely nothing wrong with it and there's a high likelihood that it will be pretty good for you.

It's the way it's being done that's the problem. Being FORCED to eat the bugs while the elites eat meat. Being forced to live in tiny pods that you rent while the elites have homes and lawns. It would be one thing if everyone joined in some concerted effort to save the planet. But it just feels like us cattle are eating the bugs while the elite still have perfect lives. Much like how getting the plebs to feel guilty for every action they do while elites make 10x the emissions of a whole neighbourhoods with one private jet trip.

Starts with a j ends with ew

Eating bugs was never about the nutrition. It's about a cabal of sociopaths being able to exert control over the masses and humiliate them for their own gratification.

If the great reset bug stuff comes true I plan to buy hundreds of nut butter jars, protein powder bags, and rice bags to avoid having to eat bugs until it all blows over after a couple decades.

The only bugs I would like to eat are bees and wasps

>FDA doesnt let you
The FDA allowed oxies for a decade you fucking stupid niglet they do not care. If the kikes say bugs are on the menu the FDA will make it known they are on the menu and they are the best shit ever while banning meat with zero questions asked.

if they don't remove the chitin then eating bugs will make lots people feel very sick. Out bodies don't produce a significant amount of the enzyme that breaks down chitin(chitinase). Chitin in non-miniscule amounts is likely to cause nausea and/or immune/allergic reactions in most people.

Attached: 246624624.jpg (689x582, 88.59K)

You have two futures options ahead of you. The elites will get the cream at the top regardless.

>live in the pod, eat the bugs, consume the content, spend the money

or

>die in world war 3, 4 etc over resources

Reality will probably be a mix of the two. Not looking forward to water wars.

Chiltin is like fiber
Yeah it causes allergic reactions. But bug flour companies haven’t had this issue yet.

insoluble /= indigestible
How many times are we gonna get shitty clickbait health articles as threads on Any Forums I swear
I will not eat ze bugs

Chitin is insoluble in the human digestive tract.
Yeah but OP said it is a protein, its not
yeah true

A tale as old as time, sell people undigestible volume in their food so they buy more.
Do you know how much sawdust you can put in a hotdog before people start to notice?

Attached: Veggie.png (1219x548, 221.98K)

>I could use the time I have to acquire property, learn the necessary skills for self-sufficiency, and defend it and myself as is my God-given right
>nah I'll just plan on hoarding or doing what the elites want anyway

>Is this true? Why would they lie this?
bcs the jews

Just a reminder the Jews have already declared all bugs to be non-Kosher. So, in the future, you'll be given cockroaches while they get to keep eating animal meat.

How do I join the jew club?