This is what the ideal female body looks like. Fit. Athletic. Tight. Slim. Rock hard

This is what the ideal female body looks like. Fit. Athletic. Tight. Slim. Rock hard.

Attached: girl at the beach.jpg (909x1493, 268.43K)

He showed up in my dreams. I pretended to not know who she was at a party and then we spent the whole night together ending up making out while my big girthy cock frotted with her atrophied girl penis.

I'm a wom-ACK

Attached: 1657815075189.jpg (675x900, 102.87K)

i want to crush his bussy bros what can i do?

Attached: 1631495717434.jpg (500x461, 24.96K)

"Female body"

hope this dude dies

I know it's a tranny, but goddamn that tummy is amazing. How is her ribcage so small?

Everyone is gonna say “fake” but I live near an adults only nude beach in a popular American vacation state. I decided to go in the hopes of seeing hot naked women up close for the first time. Most of the people were obviously naked and gross, though there were some guys that were actually pretty built and some good looking girls too. Saw a couple milfs and admired the view. Then I keep walking and hidden in a sand dune I see one of my stepsisters girlfriends. We both see each other and I freeze because she’s smoking hot and has huge tits. And I can’t help but immediately pop a full erection, I’m talking about the full 5 and 1/2 inches rock hard. We kind of stare and smile at each other and blush as we check each other out. But eventually we get talking and are soon having a great conversation and lots of fun. It’s really surreal. She puts her hand on my leg at one point unintentionally as she’s laughing at something I said. I can’t hold it anymore and I blow my load, hands free shooting ropes of cum onto myself, her arm, and her leg. I’m bright red and stammering apologies, she’s laughing uncontrollably, and I run behind the dunes yelling how I’m gonna clean off for a second. She yells “NO WAIT” but I don’t hear her and keep going down the trail. After about a half minute walk i suddenly hear moan over the ocean waves and turn the corner to find my step sister getting double teamed by some dude bros while a couple others stand around waiting their turn

Step sister locks eyes with me and continues to get fucked. her friend runs up at that moment panting how she tried to keep me occupied.

The worst part was that instead of leaving I got a boner and watched them continue. I don’t know why. but at least they were normal guys so she kept her dignity and respect. Her friend kept watching me with a funny smile, but she gave me her number after. Haven’t spoken about it with my stepsis since but it’s her choice and I’ll support her

Attached: a9372.jpg (800x693, 101.84K)

fucking women is gayer than fucking cute guys

Attached: 1656541483738.jpg (2400x1065, 600.62K)

touch grass

Gas the bikes

>Everyone is gonna say “fake” but I live near an adults only nude beach in a popular American vacation state.
you live in a prison, in china. You post from a VPN

nah i don't get aroused thinking of smelly man ass

Sexually depraved degenerate faggot

>fucking women is gayer than fucking cute guys
Fucking amen to that

If you’re not gonna hit it then you’re either low test or a closet homosexual lmao

Fucking fembois is straight up alpha af

I only call her “her” not because I respect her pronouns but because I get off on humiliating a failed male and treating her like a girl

fake

Built like a box of lasagna noodles

10/10 would suck her dick

name?

First person to get dubs get this spread a fatal disease that only kills trannies

dude just STICK your DICK into a hole filled with SHIT bro its so EPIC

Adalia rose