Andrew tate is has surpassed zyzz in terms of inspiration

i never thought i would see the day someone is more inspiring than zyzz, but it is andrew tate.

Attached: tate.jpg (1080x1350, 198.62K)

lol bald

>baldlets
>inspiring
Ayy lmao. Next thing you're gonna tell me jocko and goggins are in your top 10

>Bald dyel hoormonger
>inspiring

kek

Attached: AFD6EFA0-6A6B-48F9-B7E4-60A337842062.jpg (205x246, 11.09K)

You can pull off balding
You can pull off chinlet
You CAN NOT pull off both
RIP in peace, Anthony Tape.

He beats women he pays for, low status male move

Is tate posting ironic, or is it just Any Forumsfags worshipping their new snake oil salesman/surrogate father on our board?

Why does he open his mouth like that. He looks like he has no gorm

This guy will be forgotten the day he stops uploading

Attached: Bruce_Lee_1973.jpg (516x689, 55.73K)

looks like he’s got a snaggletooth too. disgusting

>nice hair
>nice chin
>nice abs
>nice chest

How much are you being paid to shill this insecure loser

Who?

Problem with Trying to Meme Andrew is he doesn't look weak. Maybe his voice is nerdy but he knows to much about practical survival to be wojacked. This looks like Ali G more than it does Tate.

But honestly The Tate brother seems like a psyop and so is this thread

> jawlet
> baldlet
> misogynist
> (((algorithm white listed)))
> criminal
great role model

Attached: 1582052223284.jpg (1101x1096, 173.35K)

I'd take 50 patty simp threads over seeing this disgusting bald fucks roid gut on Any Forums again

I think people really like him, today I played some vidya and I met like 5 fanboys.

funny you say that since his character is basically unironic ali g, probably subconsiously associated him

This faggot was literally on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK, how can anyone admire someone THAT desperate for validation and attention

Only thing he's said that made no sense is his financial advice. Or rather the lack of it unless you buy into his "course".

Any Forums biggest cope is that bald = over, but Tate goes around living the life destroying another cope for all of you hairlets in this board.

That debate against X was brutal, poor X got rolled