Form Check Thread

Post form checks

Attached: .webm (608x1080, 2.01M)

What do you think her ass smells like immediately after a workout?

Like Tyrone because women who workout like this only do so to attract a BBC mate.

I know you're trying to bait but this is going to rub off on you eventually. Seek help before it's too late and stops being ironic.

Attached: 1621949747551.png (919x945, 411.16K)

that's a man, baby

Chang isn't being ironic. He is beyond saving. He sees a white woman in the grocery store or walking past him on the sidewalk and immediately thinks of black men. Day of the rake when?

>Zero masculine markers
Ok

Oh you sweet summer child

should we tell him bros?

my nigga look at those arms and back, lmao

Should my feet be parallel like that? I always do squats with feet pointed out cause it feels for natural. Only on bodyweight BTW.

>Wife wants to get rid of her hip dips
>told her weight lifting
>this woman still has hip-dips
Don't let my wife see this guys, I really need her to get swole [spoiler]honestly hip dips are hot so I dunno brehs[/spoiler]

what are hip dips?

tf is a hip dip

Form is pretty shit. High bar squat and yet her back is overextended.
Pointed out is fine, better even

As long as your knees are pointing in the same direction as your toes you're fine. You should try to do it as narrow as you can while hitting depth if you care about lower back, but if you want more quad/hammy engagement wider is okay.

Go back

Women are convinced the circled areas are "bad" because small butts and fake butts don't have them. The arrow is just there to uh... indicate that I realize it's created mainly by the top of the glute and how that mounts fat.

Attached: hipdips.png (570x366, 235.27K)

>hip dip
are you talking about mudflaps?

Theyre told theyre bad by the plastic surgeons cuz the way to fix hip dips is synthol injections.

they're ugly and thankfully not all women have them. cope harder, rebecca

pls be patient bitches have autism