Why do zoomers always come to the gym in groups, are all manlets and do meme exercises while

zoomettes come alone and have banging bodies and know exactly what they're doing with the exercises?

Attached: 1657618449319.jpg (1000x1423, 155.78K)

Omg imagine tounge fucking her asshole until it gapes wider than my empty wallet haha lmao

wake up early and you will find zero zoomers in your gym

>tattoo
dropped
also weak thread op, sneed

Groups of zoomers will inevitably try to one up each other and ego lift with no consideration for good form. I saw some in the wild the other day doing 'pull ups' where their chin barely even reached the rail they were using for a bar and counting it as a full rep.

Imagine not going to the gym at 5am, OP is a faggot.

I see you guys in the gym doing bar curls with so much body movement it makes me physically cringe.

Don't you get get tired? I prefer working out and showering an hour or so before I go to bed.

Imagine raping her. Imagine her working out for years, building confidence in her sluttish body, only for me to show her that she has no real power. Imagine her realizing that if she hadn't actively gone out of her way to turn her body into an object of desire, she might’ve been able to escape the hellish gauntlet l'd put her through. Imagine if I let her alive and she was so traumatized that she let herself waste away Into skin and bones to protect herself from possibly being attacked for her body again. Imagine I rape her as her stick self again 2 years later before escaping into the night once again. Imagine she gets put in a psychward to protect her from self harm. Imagine she finally feels safe inside those padded walls, restrained in her straight jacket. Imagine I walk into her room with her lunch one day, dressed as her guard. No one will believe her, and there's no escape.

It's top tier entertainment though. It's the ones who pick up the heaviest dumbells they can and swing them about like they're hot shit. Just waiting for the day one of them tears a rotator cuff or something.

Was it your dad or your uncle that diddled you as a kid?

All those broccoli hair fuckers piss me off. I dated a gym instructor 2 years ago and she hated them too, all gym staff does. She said they would mostly stand around their gfs that would only work on their asses or the broccoli cunts would do meme exercises on machines. They would also never make any progress. 20kg on ohp machine for an entire fucking year and they would not even come regularly and unironically call each other "fooking jacked bros" or some shit. Also the loudest motherfuckers in the gym talking about bullshit all the time. One time two of them went over to some really jacked motherfucker to tell him that he shouldn't drop the weights during deadlifts so loud because they want to talk in peace. Fucking assholes, the only reason I go to the gym at 6 am.

Stepfather. Why?

good pasta

Attached: gp.jpg (1200x1800, 137.81K)

>flat bench press
>incline bench press
>dumbbell flies supersetted with overhead cable extensions
>bench press 1rm tests (failed 135lbs instantly)
>incline bench press
I watch some zoomers do this workout. They looked like they were having fun, but what the fuck? It made zero sense to me. Every set had an entirely different and arbitrary amount of reps from what I could tell.

Pushing is an easy movement lol.

>>tattoo
>>dropped

Attached: B8DDD871-3985-4E62-96C9-1E30183658B4.jpg (714x813, 291.08K)

>It's top tier entertainment though. It's the ones who pick up the heaviest dumbells they can and swing them about like they're hot shit. Just waiting for the day one of them tears a rotator cuff or something.
Finally, a man of culture

This is a top tier post user. These cunts with their fucking hanging faggot ear piercings surround the bench press and spend an hour benching 30kg with a spine bent more than ya dad

I have noticed that the high school boys come in packs. Maybe it's a social activity for them

No, test is highest early in the morning user. Why are you not taking this to your advantage?

Attached: img-sleep-restric-test.jpg (1077x997, 402.32K)

Tattoos on women are gross though tbf

they have no idea what they're doing, they just want to tiktok that they're going to the gym because their favorite toker goes too. Fuck zoomers for taking a whole machine for an hour

Attached: 1654673456.png (890x858, 670.8K)

The genders have almost completely reversed with Gen Z. Alpha will be the nadir of masculinity for all human history.

Some of us are productive

It's not like it's a fucking sleeve or tramp stamp