Is it true that the older you get as a man the more female attention you receive?

Is it true that the older you get as a man the more female attention you receive?

Attached: 4e5817acaa193bdc108faa0b6a3ecd11.jpg (625x625, 62.12K)

No, my peak with girls was at 25-28. At that point I was getting girls aged 15-18 easily. Now, in my 30s, not so much, but maybe it's because I've settled down in a long term relationship.

Attached: blocks ur path.jpg (1187x1484, 151.34K)

No. The richer/more confident/more responsible and serious you get the more women are attracted to you. If you are an incel who sits in his room all day and has no positive qualities then beung 30 won't suddenly make you hot.

So if you are like a 21 years old virgin stemcel in computer engineering there might be a decent chance to get a girlfriend after you graduate and make good money (also lift weights)?
I need some hope bros because my major is crushing me.

If you're attractive and not autistic, yes. If you're ugly and retarded, the best you can hope for is some gold digger.

If you don't have any success with women as a young man, you aren't going to magically get a harem by the time you turn 30

Im 34 and just as short and autistic I was at 24, so no, its made 0 difference for me to age.

If life actually gets better for you as you age, you should consider yourself extremely privileged, for most, life gets worse.

The whole "life gets better" meme is just spammed to kids to make them not kill themselves.

Even though Any Forums millennials seem to love to push this meme of "zoomer girls don't want zoomer boys, we're taking your women, haha!', like 90% of the girls I talk to would be totally grossed out by a guy 10 years older than them hitting on them. Just my experience.

Be confident, sincere, mildly outgoing, not a dick, and not fuck-ugly, and yes it may work out fine.

35 now and getting more attention than in my 20's. Or more aware of it, as I effectively am on the spectrum. The above qualities have definitely helped though.

That's interesting, considering the last 3 girls I date were all gen Z.

t. born in 91

Are you the ginger manlet in a sausage party college who constantly posts demotivation?

I am a 29 year old kissless virgin. I receive exactly zero female attention all my life.

If anything I'd say I probably had way more chances when I was younger than now

>camo pants

Massive slut; dodge at all costs

You should be able to get laid right now. Don't you have parties in your campus life? Just crash one on a Friday.

>constantly posts demotivation?
How could I not post demotivation if my situation is demotivating through and through. It's like picking what I wanted to do, which is computer engineering, is dooming absolutely everything else in my life, especially dooming me for love and a girlfriend.

Dunno, I was free-balling it in black sweatpants today at the store and zoomette behind me in the line burned my dick with her gaze.

Not that user, but I've been to countless such parties, never even kissed

Of course it would be a wrinkled 38-year-old-looking hag with dyed blonde hair holding up that sign hahaha. You couldn't have drawn it up better than that. Pure poetry.

>noooooo, older men shouldn't be dating young women, they should be dating mature women like ME. I can be fun, energetic and open-minded too! As evidenced by this sign I'm holding, I'm totally not a demanding control freak.

>Don't you have parties in your campus life?
I go to a technical University focused on engineering which has a 93% male to 7% female ratio. There sometimes are events like hackathons or coding challenges but no parties because nerds rarely party, they would rather play vidya at home on the weekends. I haven't talked to a girl in more than 4 (four) years ever since I left high-school.

For me its been like a rollercoaster.
I was a Chad in HS,legit,despite being fat, I dont even know why girls were attracted to me but I was showered with female attention.
At around 18yo,female attention crypto crash bear mode,nothing,nada,doesnt help I got even fatter.
Then ups and downs and now at 24 it has been only a ride up since I started losing weight and lifting almost 2 years ago(and other looksmaxing shit,but getting lean and lifting is 90% of the equation).

If I become Chad again(women shall be the judge)I would be a blackpilled one,I dont know if thats a good thing,I dont think so for future relationships.

>32
>job in wind turbine bullshit, don't care for it but it's good money
>taken care of face and body completely along quickly
>can actively see girls now staring at me in the gym
I feel kinda bad tho for all the older girls cause for some reason I keep hitting on the damn girls at the AOC or a 18yr old. I don't even try to go for them they just turn out that way. Last girl I flirted with at a house party mind you where everyone was drinking practically so I didn't think anything of it told me after I made it obvious I wanted her she blurts out
>you do know I'm 17, right