Do i pass the aesthetic threshold yet?

Do i pass the aesthetic threshold yet?
>Inb4 you're small
Yea, i dont wanna get big, i wanna look good.

Attached: IMG_20220717_161144.jpg (790x1208, 280.22K)

you're borderline anorexic

You look like shit. Eat some food.

Yes brother, lean and proportional mass is obviously better for aesghetics than being fat and big. Continue training with symmetry and proportions in size and you won't have to worry about being small either, it's just a long road.

Show us as proper picture retard.

Take a real picture and not some scoliosis pose in down lightning

Im just tall you niggers. Its harder to fill out when youre not a manlet.

If you are tall, your body does not matter.

Don't ask of you look good of you're just gonna cry about it twigboi

being "tall" doesn't make you not a skeleton

>Do i pass the aesthetic threshold yet?
You are literally a skeleton twig faggot and don't even pretend like you're delusional. You know you look like shit and this is why you did this absolutely fucking retarded pose.

I think you have. It made me want to jerk off, anyway.

I'm 6'4 and i'm not a skelly like you

You look cute, I'd fuck you in the ass

no homo btw

If you're going for twink aesthetic then i guess you have that down, at least from what we can see in the pic. But why you would strive for that i beyond me, unless you're a homosexual, then it makes sense. Strive for muscularity and you'll get plenty of girls and you'll look better

>Just hop on roids bro
You know, not everyone can look like arnold schwarzenegger while being natural. Point is not everyone has good genetics. Im just a classic ectomorph. And no, your 20 % bodyfat does not look good even if youre bigger.

Holy shit who the fuck told you to hop on roids you stupid fucking nigger twink, just get more muscular you stupid fuck. I dont want to look like arnold and i'm not telling you to you fucking stupid nigger.
>Point is not everyone has good genetics
You fucking gay ass faggot, you have good genetics to look aesthetic. You're an ectomorph and you have low body fat, if you put on some muscle you will look fantastic
Dumbass twink nigger learn to fucking read

Attached: 0d8.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

Can't you see that he's a coping weak faggot? He is literally a nonlifting skeleton and when you tell him to start lifting weights he will reply with "i am not going to take steroids" because his dumb nigger brain can't even comprehend the concept of eating food and working out. I don't know what's wrong with lanklets thinking that steroids will put muscle on them out of fucking thin air and fat fucks thinking that steroids will burn the fat off of them.

we can see your friggin ribs you little skelly man

>Yea, i dont wanna get big
You're in luck. With that attitude, you will never even come close to getting big, at all.

You're not the only tall person in the world retard. It's not hard to be tall and "fill out".

>Can't you see that he's a coping weak faggot?
Yes i can, but i'm trying to talk some sense into this dumb faggot, but he's clearly too fucking stupid

Keep being a frail twink then i guess