New ‘toss just dropped

New ‘toss just dropped

Attached: 92DE1B03-5008-40C9-B1CA-B78EFCD74715.png (1000x1000, 230.2K)

Isn't this an edit of "why did you choose to be gay?"

Yes. Stonetoss wouldn't miss that bad

Attached: world-war-regimes-stonetoss-comic.png (1500x500, 57.45K)

where's amogus

We want amogus

A M O G U S

Fuck, this hits uncomfortably close to home.

Meme or not, that was my entire childhood brehs. Never subject your kids to fast food, their lives will be ruined before they even get a chance to live.

Attached: B30ADF53-2344-405B-863E-FCC81EEE8435.jpg (735x920, 99.48K)

Here ya go

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-18 at 15-51-27 The Best Disinfectant - Episode #104 of Stonetoss.png (1015x338, 391.85K)

kys retard

is there some significance to why some characters have turd-like hair? or is it just the "artist" style?

WHERE MOGUS?

Attached: PAIN2.jpg (500x500, 33.5K)

normally i hate this retard but this one hits. fat kids don't choose to be fat. growing up your sustenance is what your parents give you and you don't have the awareness yet to know how to responsibly manage your diet.

My dad would leave oreos out for me and I would eat an entire sleeve in one sitting since that shit is addictive like crack. My mom was over 300lbs and told me ice cream was healthy because it had "cream" in it. I'm 25 and only now after years of hard work and breaking bad habits is my BMI under the obese range.

>My mom was over 300lbs and told me ice cream was healthy because it had "cream" in it.
I'm finding it hard to believe someone can actually be this stupid

Attached: z43al2s93vx31.jpg (324x266, 11.81K)

Jews have the word goyim for a reason

Usually the character he's making fun of has turdhair aka shitheads

>is there some significance to why some characters have turd-like hair?
That's the hairstyle he gives to the gay characters. The gay character is usually also a commie/liberal

>filename
Are you autistic

I know this obese family - every single one of them is 35+ bmi - and they just had their first grandson, and the showed me photos and he's so cute - blue eyed and adorable - and they they showed me photos of them feeding him boston cremes. He's a month old and they're feeding him pure sugar and fat. As if they hadn't learned a thing about diet and obesity. This kid has a chance to be normal, but no, they had to get him on the 30 BMI fast track. Made me sick

He’s both right and wrong.

A child being fat is the parents’ fault. However, as an adult it is up to you to overcome your initial programming. Your parents may have sabotaged you and given you a complex about junk food, but if you try hard enough you can rewire yourself.

>normally i hate this retard but this one hits
It's an edit.

Allowing a child to become fat in your home should be considered child abuse.

Read an article recently saying that during the pandemic, the overweight/obese proportion of 5-11 year olds jump from 30-something% to 45%. Almost half of the PRE-PUBESCENT CHILDREN in this fucking country are overweight. 7 out of 10 millennials will be OBESE (not just overweight) during adulthood.

The west is doomed

yup

No, but my browser is. The original is a webp, so I just screenshot it instead.

That this child abuse is permitted to exist is fucking disgusting.

>normally i hate this retard
You will never be a woman.

>mfw I will easily outlive the 2 generations after me

boomers and gen x simply don't care because by that time they will be (as good as) dead anyways
it's the greatest "not my problem"

>The west is doomed

Attached: Xd8h2G6kho.jpg (600x600, 58.11K)

McDonalds was like Disneyland when I was a kid. It was a special occasion and i'd want a happy meal just for the toy. I still remember some of the toys I got from there. Do they still have toys in happy meals?