Reminder that bearmode is objectively superior

Skinnythe most overall mass, your existence literally consumes more matter, you're a large part of the universe
>is by far the most masculine, since size=masculinity, which is why the smaller you are the more feminine
>requires just as much hard work as the body builder body, but is naturally maintainable without becoming a walking chemistry lab

Attached: EmKxSxcWMAEb8-n.jpg (1460x1544, 642.47K)

notice the losers who make these threads never post their own pics

Looks like a ugly failed off season bb
Also you will never look like thus without roids dyel

Post body

>you can't call a body type superior if you don't have it
why?

You are right in that bear/built are underrated bodies, but there is no way in hell Fatfuck is better than ottermode. Having good endurance and being able to move your body through space are essential fitness traits.

>dies after walking up 1 staircase
what now

You say that like that isn't the norm. Guys post ottermode Brad Pitt, they post crazy physique Zac Efron, they post classic bodybuilder physique Chris Bumstead, they post powerlifters like John Haack, etc. This entire board is posting inspirational guys who have made it or coomerbait and the occasional thread with a self post/cbt

Cause fat peoples opinions don’t matter

Otter is better than skinnyfat, but not big fat.
If the otter weighs less then he is inferior and will get his shit beaten

twink-body opinions matter even less since they're essentially women for all intents and purposes.

>jogs around you at a mild pace until you run out of energy then pisses in your open mouth as you are gas out gasping for air
Ha nothing personel

There are maybe 5 actual bearmode people on this board. Most of the people posting this hardly weigh 200lbs.

>but muh jogging
You are literally a woman.

Being lean is always better than being a disgusting fatty
Muscle mass is a plus but being lean is priority

>why?
>because I look cuter that way uwu
twink detected

Post body

And 4 of them are 1k

Wrong. Muscle mass is a priority. Being lean is a plus.

>doesn’t do cardio
Confirmed super fatty

never fuckin said that though, did I faggot?
Heavy bag training and supersets are great cardio
Keep jogging though, your boypussy tone butt will make some bear really happy.

I LOVE FAT WOMEN, AND YOU FAGGOTS SHOULD TOO.

How do I get to bear mode? I'm literally 6'1 and 68.8kg. Help.

Heavy bag is shit cardio especially when you fatties just do some heavy swings for two minutes. Also lol heavy bags mean nothing in a fight, try stepping in a ring, doubt you’d last 1 minute fatty

Otter

Attached: fat _pikachu.jpg (600x686, 49.72K)