Why train your muscle and all when you can still get offed in 0.1 seconds by a gun

why train your muscle and all when you can still get offed in 0.1 seconds by a gun

Attached: 1655565275461.png (320x400, 208.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1816312/Video-Surveillance-shows-moment-bar-owner-shot-Mexico.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So I only have to take one trip to the car when taking out the groceries

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1816312/Video-Surveillance-shows-moment-bar-owner-shot-Mexico.html

why do anything if you can still get offed in 0.1 seconds by a gun?

fuck off

really struck a cord huh?

>1.5 seconds to pull out gun
>1 second to directionally aim
>2.5 to 4 seconds of hesitation because of moral compunction

we humans are fragile creatures
stop wasting your time on building your muscle like retards
get a job

Because getting into brawls are fun. What? Do you wait for someone to attack you first? Loser! I love to get into fights with homeless people, I literally do cartoon fighting moves on them just for fun.

Jokes on him I have multiple guns

Why do anything when you can just take that gun and shoot yourself in the head? Try it, im sure you gonna love it.

I agree, using muscles for anything else besides working or fighting is silly and vain.

do u guys think a rock hard mussel like arnolds in his prime could stop a bullet from killing u?
liek the muscel stopping the bullet B4 it hits you are heart

that dumb chink couldn't hit me even if his eyes were all the way open

I had a nightmare about being in a shooting because of all this shit happening. I was watching a movie and hear a bunch of bangs in a theater, some people go look, then everyone starts screaming and running. There was people shooting at us outside too from the rooftops. Pretty scary ngl but I know my first move now is to run and run fast.

halo, esl? study ere you on what?

haha brilliant mate
*walks away and talks to someone else*

Your brain on news.

I stoically hate English people so much.

do you really think your muscles are gonna stop my shotgun from splattering your brains on the walls

Why train anything ever if we'll all die some day?
Kill yourself now and spare yourself the suffering and the rest of us the annoyance.

Bad times are coming and everyone is too dazed to see it right in front of them.

uh yeah

Attached: Gg3JiQy.gif (400x360, 672.29K)

you're right, why dont we all just kill ourselves because somebody shot somebody :((((((((((((

no, i barely lift because it's largely impractical
you're just a fag

Where do you get to that conclusion from my post? Are you suicidal?

i love when gunfags try to talk about how easily it is just to shoot somebody, when in reality they would probably stand there with their dick in their hands or have the gun drawn and are just too scared to use it

you're not gonna go terminator mode

Bad times are scary!!!!!!!! :((((( i-i cant take it, im gonna end it because of the television set telling me how bad things are!! :((((((((

if you try to jump me i'll end you
it's that simple

Does pretending to be a retard soothe you? Interesting cope mechanism

They would just shoot you in the back of the head and run away. One minute you're walking down the street, next minute nothing forever.