And you with all your muscles can't meet a girl?

And you with all your muscles can't meet a girl?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-08 125816.png (1279x718, 1.33M)

Being single is better anyway. More freedom.

No. I'm not black so the difficulty level is increased.

That's his sister.

Even with my muscles, women still find me "creepy". I fucking hate it.

I know I'll die a kissless virgin regardless, so might as well die a ripped kissless virgin

Lifting is fun and I feel better because of it. I'd lift even if I was the only person on the planet

Im in the weird spot where Im above normies but below Chads lookswise but my social Game is between an autist and a normie.
I think I Will make It by looks alone,if I had my chances being skinnyfat/chubby ,I cannot wait to be fit,Im close now.

yes

He visibly has some muscle though. People here get so detached from reality they don't realize what truly non-lifting men look like. Unless you're fat your biceps will be notably thinner than your elbow if you don't lift.

I've had girls they keep on leaving funny thing is most of them single till this day after I was with them and their beauty just keeps slipping away while I'm getting ripped...well their loss keep on doing your best they will shade a tear when they see you happy and understand what they lost

What manner of cope is this. Plenty of guys who've never lifted have arms that big or bigger. And he's wearing a loose shirt so it looks bigger than it is.
But all that's beside the fact he looks like a turbo incel facially. He has less than zero jaw definition. That was the crux of this post.

Can't outlift my height and ugly face.

FPBP
Just have a wank and all the desires vanish and post-nut clarity tells you: no pussy is worth all the drama and stress that comes with it.

Honestly this. Just hook up with someone once a month or so.

9 Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. 10 For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! 11 Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? 12 And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Not cope, if you're actually a normal weight but don't lift your arms will just be skinny. Maybe amerimutts have had the obesiton window shifted so much might think otherwise.

And what are you doing with your freedom? Taking overtime or drugs? Or you sacrifice your time to find cancer cure? Be honest. What you can do alone you cannot do having woman

>because they have a good reward for their toil.
What reward? Drama?

>For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow
I don't need anyone to lift me up. I was the gutter and i managed to get myself out of that shit by myself.

>but how can one keep warm alone?
A blanket.

>And though a man might prevail against one who is alone
Not against me. Remember: this is fit. While most here probably aren't fit, i am - infact - big, tall and ripped. You will not prevail against me.

In short: fuck off Biblethumper.

>obesiton window
kek

>obesiton window
tpbp

>And what are you doing with your freedom?

Not him but i do what i want to do when i want to do it. Working out, cycling, running, meditate, working extra hours if i feel like it. It feels amazing having no obligations (except for myself). I am the most important human in my life, no one will ever come before me, because sooner or later EVERYONE will let you down. But i will never let myself down ever. Learn to love yourself truly and you will understand why solitude is the best thing ever.

Attached: 1655071982304.jpg (1994x1496, 499.17K)