/bbg/ - Bodybuilding Generals

Discuss Routines, Diet, Cycles, etc.
Go!

Attached: 1656965389637.jpg (828x626, 333.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3Fnfsjhe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/fraud/ and /plg/ already contain 99% Of the people on this board that know anything. If this thread has any amount of success it will be full of people that know nothing and don’t even look like they lift

This is simply not true. You need a base before hitting the sauce
Also
>powershitting
Lol. It's not 2015 anymore boomer, no one cares about that

/bbg/ has been a thing for years newfag, also,
>/plg/
lmao literally just a circlejerk of the same 6 fat fuck tripfaggots

There's shittons of bb programs in /plg/'s pastebin you could at least post that in the OP of your general which will be gone by Monday.
>pastebin.com/3Fnfsjhe

Attached: 1519703392103.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Post bodies

Anyone going to see the olympia in vegas this year? If it was in orlando like last years was I would be going. But too far for me rn.
Also anyone have some good sauce recomendations? Siracha and WWC Bounce Sauce (get it from a coral farm, sounds wierd but its good af) are my go to. But if I have to eat another ground turkey and rice bowl with siracha im going to disembowl the nearest prostotute.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
-Rich Piano

this. not a single person in this thread ever did bodybuilding or thought about doing a show.
CBT has someone who did a show recently and most look better than the jew who started BBG, pic related

Attached: 20210924_200616.png (1080x585, 624.92K)

I am not OP and I havent started competing yet. have a coach. Hes planning on getting me into my first show in 2024. Why do you hate BBG so much. What did having a thread a about a specific fitness interest ever do to you?
Watching every single bigger by the day rn. I miss him

who says you need to do a show to be into bodybuilding? That’s like saying everyone in /plg/ needs to do powerlifting competitions or everyone in /owg/ needs to be in the Olympics lol

I have the muscular bill dauterive physique.

>weightlifting
>olympics
not even weightlifting is in the olympics.
people in owg, caladan, actually did a competition. many people in plg have competed, and some are world class level.
not competing in bodybuilding means your interests are covered in another general. this thread always becomes a weird circlejerk of outcasts from other threads with no actual talk or serious pursuit of bodybuilding

I am very impressed, Guillame

Rate my hypertrophy/ strength program. Any advice appreciated bros

Attached: 2481F131-3D67-46E8-8DC7-A75EEAB7F2CB.jpg (828x995, 262.79K)

Lol why did the fitness bros (not just here yt too) all abandon powerlifting. 2015-2019 power lifting was all the rage. Now no one cares about it and everyone just wants to look like zyzz

Do some pull ups. Good for those arms. Also unless you are on a cycle that's seems like too much volume for a single day.

This volume seem a little better? Not saucy
I sometimes sub pull-ups for lat pulldowns when some dyel chink is taking up the only pulldown machine but It’s basically the same exercise for me.

Attached: 88E9B43B-569F-467C-945B-6E475722EB22.jpg (828x998, 253.75K)

I would honestly just pick 5 exercises from the first list and do those.

So ULxULxx each day you pick 5. But it's really up to you. If you feel you can train that much consistently then do it. The problem is if you start now and then in 4 weeks realize your body can't handle it the most likely outcome is you will completely stop working out for a while unless you have already been consistently going to the gym for years.

anime bump

Attached: 1560884539693.jpg (600x424, 77.5K)

I’ve been doing similar volume to this for a while, I’m female so I find it easy to recover from more volume. This is training on my mass phase though. It was working well for the first month but I’ve hit a plateau- although I’m 90% sure that’s my sleep/ recovery / calorie intake. I’ve upped the calories by 100-200 but if it’s not that I’ll reduce the volume cause it may be overtraining