*fixes you*

*fixes you*

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (152x332, 11.91K)

*makes you bald*

>*makes you bald*

Attached: 1655828292718.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

*Makes your loads shoot out like a .50 cal*

Attached: 1604459045500.jpg (1000x627, 86.17K)

how do I cummaxx ? Pineapple juice + zinc ?

That isn't Cod Liver Oil

Used to take fish oil but now take cod liver oil. Not sure I can notice any difference. Thoughts?

>kegels
>glute bridges
>zinc
>mag
>pineapple is okay but any sweet tasting fruit will do it
>lift heavy
>no fap till its time to bust
>ashwa
>good sleep
There's probably a more comprehensive list out there but that's what I do, helps refill balls quicker so cum rockets out like a sniper rifle shot.

zinc is a DHT inhibitor, nigbag

Dose is it really?

fixes me how?
Be specific

I would rather be happy than have hair.

Don't forget to drink water buddy. Proper hydration is crucial to load volume and distance.
That said dehydration can increase load thickness to a quite pleasurable degree.

The big 3 are zinc, l-arginine, and ashwagandha root. Pineapple is good for it too, but it's not for bigger loads so much as just making the whole process smoother. Think of pineapple juice like an additive oil for your dick engine. But you really do want to do kegels & air squats on top of this.

Celery too. John Holmes said celery helped keep his dick hard and loads huge. Of course make sure you're hydrated and not fapping every day too. You collect compound interest on cumming the longer you hold off.

Okay I actually just bought this today and took my first 50 mg with lunch. What to expect?

Attached: 677DAFF0-2058-43A8-983B-C275954209A9.jpg (600x600, 38.84K)

nothing

You won't notice much initially. You need to keep at it for a week, then you will notice.

greying hair

Anyone have a list of necessary vitamins? Especially while on a cut. I'm assuming stuff like Zinc, Mag, Potas, B3, etc.

Attached: 1636409641802.jpg (3643x5100, 3.69M)

swollen testicles

if you are healthy and have a good diet, nothing