How do i bulk with such high meat prices in the us it’s ridiculous how expensive everything is

how do i bulk with such high meat prices in the us it’s ridiculous how expensive everything is

Attached: F5AA0AC6-23AA-4326-A37F-A1F74F45C32A.jpg (1080x1568, 506.81K)

Where are these high prices? Lol I keep hearing people say that but only gas has gone up where I live.

Meat isn't actually necessary. Animal foods like dairy and eggs are, but not meat.

Bulksupplements.com

Get rich or "forget" to scan your meat when you checkout. Pay for everything else but the meat. If you're ever confronted just say

>"Oops, I forgot, let me go pay for that, sorry."

No one gets arrested for forgetting to scan some basic ass groceries.

bruh i did that once i stole 6 steaks and walked out thank god i am a white looking latino

Don't get greedy but yeah.

If the store sells meat in a big pack with just one barcode it's better because it's only one item and it's really not going to look bad if you scan 30 items and miss one thing

Hey guess what? You’re a literal nigger.

Oops, guess you shouldn't have been such a greedy cunt, manager-san. Guess I'll just be taking this stuff I need because you couldn't let those few extra bucks go.
Corpo cuck

>let me seek revenge and make things worse for everyone
Oops I meant double nigger

Fuck you faggot these chain supermarkets have a budget set aside for shrink and they make enough money anyway that I'm not going to cry that Mr. Jewberg lost 15 dollars from a steak

>I deserve free things!
Black people disgust me so much bros

Not my problem.

It is but just too stupid to comprehend. Don’t worry the other 75% of our retarded population agrees with you so you will get away with it.

Lol, lmao even.

>here's my money Mr. Shekelstein, I made sure I was extra careful to scan each and every item that you marked up 250% from what you paid the supplier, I'm an honorable man and I wouldn't want you to not be able to buy your fourth beach house this year

Costs will continue to rise because you suckers will fork over any price kike law says you "have to". They won't for me though, because I'm just going to take it if you won't charge fairly. It's called the free market, retard. Things only cost one of two amounts; what people are willing to pay, or nothing.

>I’m going to just take this because I’m poor and didn’t secure myself a comfortable life. You owe me this because I don’t care about the state of the world. It’s your problem. I just want to identify as a fat lazy nigger for lulz
If everyone with your mindset did the deed and removed yourselves the world would instantly be an amazing place.

Get a good freezer, go hunting. You'll have over 100 lbs of usable meat for the investment cost of freezer room, a cheap hunting rifle and bullets, and the time investment learning to hunt and butcher an animal

Consider that user may live in a ledtoid city where small honest businesses are regulated out of the market while big chains who fund those policies reigh untouched. These places allow criminals to shoplift, and destroy the local economy. Is it not right that in these places the businesses have bought out through corrupt lefties be stolen from? Where is the honor in playing fairly when the opponent does not? Reject the game

Nobody said owe, or deserve, except you. Because you have to invent an opponent, because you can't argue with the real person in front of you without confronting the fact that you're a sucker who equates getting cheated with moral superiority, the greatest of the kike psyops. But w/e, I'm going to ride out this jewing very comfortably, from the actual position of moral superiority. Enjoy spending and ever increasing amount of your ever more worthless currency on food, I hope your flavorless bug blocks taste yummy.

>this is why it’s ok for me to be a criminal and compromise morals
It’s like you can’t even hear how nigger you are.

Don't bother. The severely autistic have a word attachment to "the rules".

>taking what doesn’t belong to you is just a societal rule you guys
Without society you would just be killed for doing that. Lmao do you even have thoughts?

start raising your own chickens?

This desu I live in rural PA where it’s 95% white so they dgaf about stealing kek, be careful if you’re in a city though

Fully cooked birds at Costco are $7.
A gallon of milk is $5.
Two subs on special at Publix, doesn’t matter which sub, just get the one on special, overstuffed with vegetables, run you about $15.

Add this up and you’re paying roughly $13.50 a day for a 3000 calorie high protein diet. Add some bananas too if you want the bump up to $14 a day. You can also obviously skip the subs and buy the veggies and make a salad, but how fucking poor are you?

Remember: Double green peppers, double onions, double tomatoes, and double spinach on all subs. This makes a nutrient bomb.

Attached: F892B06A-07B9-4068-BF87-F0E9948A656C.jpg (1024x767, 140.56K)

>compromise morals
I pay for a bag of chicken. No one cares
A nigger walks out the door stealing the same bag of chicken. No one cares.
Do you see the problem? When the promise of enforcement is broken, laws become meaningless. This goes for governmental as well as social laws. Pretending that everything is fine is willful self destruction

What do you think a "law" is? It's not magic. A statement by authority of what you can or cannot do is a rule, by definition.
And I don't know what you think your society argument proves, other than you don't realize that society is also what allows kikes to screw you over, protect themselves with bullshit laws, and propagandize you into believing your a good boy for letting them do it.