The heavy equipment I operate at work has pullup bars all around the decking so I can workout whenever I have down time

>the heavy equipment I operate at work has pullup bars all around the decking so I can workout whenever I have down time
Does your workplace also help you get Any Forums?

Attached: 20220707_101101~2.jpg (3373x4231, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJk1bh-cGxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I work as a landscape labourer, so it does keep me fairly fit if i don't go hard on the beers after work

my job just gives me arthritis if I'm not careful, but that's precisely why I train.

Attached: hedge2.jpg (1103x728, 604.91K)

Lifting weights won't do shit to prevent arthritis. Only your diet can prevent inflammation

strengthening stabilizer muscles prevents most labor related injuries, you aren't going to ruin your rotator cuffs as quickly if your chest and traps are strong enough to support your shoulders.

developing ambidexterity through training also prevents most repetitive action injuries such as carpal tunnel.

Attached: gard2.jpg (1148x661, 756.18K)

Software company, We have a gym with Eleiko equipment. Never anyone there. It's great.

Painter so not really. Sanding machine is kinda heavy tho.

>Does your workplace also help you get Any Forums?
I work at a Big 10 university and get to use what is considered one of the best gyms in the country FOR FREE.

>work is a workout
Literally everyone who has ever said was was the biggest dyel

>t. illiterate

>OP clearly said he does pullups at work!!!
>So you can workout while at work!!!
another dyel that can't accept the truth

Why does it matter where you do pull ups? Pull ups will always be a workout you retard

I work as an accountant but there's a gym in the building, small and only went there once, not a lot of machine sadly so I can't

>Pull ups will always be a workout you retard
>Man, im beat after doing just pullups!
i see pull up bars in many homes and barber shops and all i see are dyels. do not tell me all you have done are pull ups and said to yourself
>what a great workout! ill be buff and dont actually have to lfit weights or do any cardio!

Boulder tosses to failure plus they pay for my gym membership

Attached: 20220406_163642.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

I'm a chef and I stand and move quickly for about 10 hours a day

I feel bad for any chef that makes less than $40k per year. I worked chef position, as well as other kitchen positions, in high school and its pretty stressful back there. Doing that every day and closing absolutely sucked.
But I still went to the gym after my shift was over

My work is crazy hectic so it is killing my gainz legit work like a slave nigger because I am a retard loser,

only option is to drink my calories

lmao chad body slaying pus then tell them you trim bushes for a living

I volunteer at a thrift store, and when it's quiet I'll take the opportunity to do my best impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger using clock weights while the boomer I share the shift with fires up his playlist on the stereo.

youtu.be/VJk1bh-cGxE

Attached: 74DC1C25-5C9F-41E9-A993-F3EDF416820A.png (716x960, 877.75K)

Three weeks ago I started doing 20 pushups every time an hour passes while at work. Honestly was a good idea, it feels like time moves faster now.

if you work a full 8 hour shift, thats only like 140-160 pushups. Its a good start if you didn't exercise before but you gotta pump up those numbers or intensity soon

Was thinking just that, should I double those numbers in one fell swoop or build up to them?