Be me

>be me
>broke college student
>parents are millionaires
>"sorry user, but you have to make it from scratch, you will never get financial support from us ever"
>cannot afford a gym
>cannot afford partying
>cannot bulk because no money for food
>look like shit because no money for skin-care products, clothing and a decent barber
Well, at least I will have a good life at like 50, am I right bros haha ...

Attached: meme-arsenal_com.jpg (1000x750, 155.13K)

fucking beat up your parents point a gun to their ungrateful disgusting boomer heads and extort money, what fucking scum holy shit thank God i was born in an Eastern European shithole instead of the US

>be me
>mother was a meth whore, father was a convict
>work 50 hour weeks and do community college right out of highschool
>get car, get AA, get admitted to college in different state with in state tuition
>Drive to different state
>get job there immediately
>survive off 24 hours a week and food stamps
>easily capable of bulking
>literally just use my uni gym
>>>>can't afford to party
>have actual fucking friends who don't charge me money? To get wasted
>thrift for clothes, buy and shoplift expensive hygeine products bc they literally last longer than a month
>hairmaxx, cut my own hair and eve have female friends dye it so I got that Kurt Cobaine look

Anyways, moral of the story is stop being a fucking retard lmao. Get a job, milk the system, find some friends. Stop being such a faggot. "I can't do thing because I don't have the means noooo!!" Did you even try a lityle bit before giving up retard? Hate zoomers man, fucked up that I'm part of the same generation as you

Could be worse:
>Want to go to Bible College
>Country offers minimal interest loans that you don't have to start paying back until you earn over a minimum threshold per year
>Father says "Fuck that, you're borrowing from me."
>Threatens homelessness if I don't comply
>Immigrant, so no support network to go to and years of psychological abuse has led to a chronic inability to rely on others
>Father demands payments immediately
>I am earning less than half minimum wage because lmao jobmarket
>My entire wage goes into loan repayments, "home donation" (living at home because controlling father+no money) and travel expenses
>This setup basically lasts until I am 27
Out of there now, but no longer going into the Priesthood. Swings and roundabouts.
Probably could have done something about it sooner, buy psychological abuse is insidious and affects you in odd ways.
Could always be worse, user.

>>"sorry user, but you have to make it from scratch, you will never get financial support from us ever"

Utterly based boomer, stop trying to be a leech and be a man

Attached: 1640264140894.jpg (1440x900, 153.43K)

make sure you put him into the worst old folks home in the blackest part of town user

>work 50 hour weeks and do community college right out of highschool
Meme degree? I am doing computer engineering and the workload alone during the semester is easily 50h. Count in a part-time job 15h, gym, cooking, friends and maybe an additional hobby and there will be no time left and you burn out.

Attached: 602ba41785600a124900babb.jpg (850x478, 119.15K)

Appreciated, but I've cut him off entirely.
Now that I'm not going to be a priest, I'm going to start a family but my kids will sadly only have one grandfather.
He comes near me, or my family, I will break him in ways no surgeon or therapist can ever fix.

Sure ig. I'm in my final two semesters and going into 74k annual after my internship ends but whatever floats your boat and helps you cope. I have a good friend in graphic programming working for 95k at Sony rn and he basically did the same shit as me minus the lifting. He cloutmaxxed on social media making youtube videos and shit instead between his jobs. Different interests so it be like that. Idunno bro I guess you just aren't built for success, I made it work and I had a 24 hour internship ontop of a 40 hour semester and a 24 hour job.

All STEM is fuck-you-the-degree, completely fucks you socially, mentally and physically.
Great afterwards though, just breaks most people in some way during the actual studying.

Why did u abandon plans to enter Priesthood?

srsly dude go serve food to the homeless or something or live in the hood for a couple of years and hear there fucking stories

Realised I was aiming for it for the wrong reasons; penance for being a broken little psychopath pre-conversion and avoiding having to deal with my emotional baggage. Now that I'm actually addressing it, I realise that I was never suited.
It's definitely not something to rush into, or to go into for selfish reasons.
And definitely something that you should actually pay attention to red flags in if you start and then start seeing said flags.

Sounds like a massive larp. Even the smartest students in my major can barely keep themselves healthy while staying on top of the classes plus a part-time job as a software or hardware engineer which sucks your mental capacities dry too.
What did you major in? Did you do calculus 3? Operating systems? Signal transformation?
You have the same mentality as my dad who did a piss easy meme degree and then got rich off the company my grandpa had and then dumped it into fire.

Believe what you want user. It's not my concern. You don't have it nearly as hard as you think though. If you wanted to make time for shit you simply would. So don't pretend otherwise. Or do. Be a loser till your 50s and blame it on fate. Plenty of people do just that. I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. Gn user.

I hope some sweet user out there will help tuck me in and wish me goodnight though.

>worked part time mostly on weekends changing car batteries
>full tile study load
>went to MMA gym 4-5 times a week
>0 help from retarded boomer parents
>went from 65kg to 83kg eating lamb (cheapest non-goyslop red meat) and rice
Best fucking years of my life. It was hard at first but No-Doze got me through it and met the woman I married at the end of that epoch. WAGMI, if it wasn't hard we would grow up retarded like our parents.

This. I got my Master's in humanities and PhD the same. Doing the STEM undergrad made this a cake walk in comparison plus it's highly respected to have a STEM background.

>full tile study load
What did you study?

comsci

And btw, I'm an academic retard, I got BAD marks in highschool and barely got into my course.

Your parents hate you.

Big oof