How can one recover faster? Do ice bath or cold showers really work?

How can one recover faster? Do ice bath or cold showers really work?

Attached: largebreasts2.webm (576x850, 2.49M)

AWUHHHHHHH

Attached: cover9.jpg (1600x900, 237.45K)

I hate that type of bikini bottom. Damn those tits are perfect though

paizuri

First of all: SEXO
Second: Cardio is the best thing for recovery after roids

good job using that webm to get bumps op
also to answer your question they do work but only marginally, there’s a reason nearly every pro athlete does an ice bath after practice and games

>Cardio is the best thing for recovery after roids
BIG if true.

Pre covid, i dmed skylar vox on twitter right when she was starting out. Offered her 1200 bucks to come over and fuk over in la. She took it up. I bet this hoor in op would let me nut inside for 2g's.

Dude that's my favorite BLACKED film ever. Great taste

my nigga

who

Attached: 1652481291917.jpg (612x687, 295.88K)

CLAIMED FOR BBC FIRST. ALL HWD POSTERS BTFO.

They actually slow down recovery by reducing inflammation which is a crucial part of the recovery process

It is. It improves work capacity and the ability of the body to shuttle nutrients to the cells for recovery and growth. Done in excess it can slow recovery. But most don't get there.

Greetings from Uzbekistan. My love for women is true and unwavering.

What exacty is recovery thou?

Read about the SRA cycle and it'll go more in depth than I'm willing to here.

As the user above mentioned, you need inflammation to some extent. This provides blood flow that then provides the areas experiencing inflammation with their needed nutrients. This is why sauna's are useful (along with providing the heart with a higher heart rate akin to doing cardio.)

Cold therapy is good because of the hormonal response that creates HGH and brown fat (fat with higher mitochondrial counts than normal fat). The hgh is good for recovery, and the brown fat increases endurance. So basically you should wait a couple hours after working out before doing any cold therapy just to let that inflammation work it's magic.

I NEED this woman's name. NOW.

Attached: killing intent.gif (434x324, 821.49K)

Pro tip to increase test while increasing your respect for women: whenever coomerbait is posted stare directly into the woman's eyes and refuse to stare at her exposed cleavage, thighs, legs or ass.

b-but what if the eyes make me coom user...

pls gib name....pretty please with coom on top

Attached: please.jpg (573x573, 52.58K)

My bullshit detector is going crazy right now