Lifting and exercise is general is the reason I cant get shredded

Lifting and exercise is general is the reason I cant get shredded

The moment I do any kind of lifting or cardio or any sort of exercise, my hunger skyrockets by 500%, and I eat tons of calories.

I actually got down to 70kg doing 0 exercise in the last 6 months from 88kg, and I started lifting again, and Ive already gained 8kg, back upto 78kg, and NO its not muscle, I feel my gut and legs have gained a lot of fat.

SO what the FUCK am I supposed to do? Just NEVER exercise ever again? EXERCISE JUST MAKES ME EAT SO MUCH FUCKING FOOD.

Attached: 85239325993025903.png (512x468, 209.61K)

eat better retard
not all calories are the same

Just bloatmax

Just don't eat so much you fat ugly cunt

Yeah I get that, I can do that, so long as im not lifting or doing any cardio. I can just eat some veggies, fruits, and some lean meat, and be 100% fine, 0 hunger.

But if I introduce lifting into my life, immediately my hunger skyrockets 500% and I crave endless calories, and the problem is I end up gaining fat no matter how I eat, because I just eat too much calories.

Its almost as if my body WANTS me to be sedentary and sees lifting weights as some kind of attack on my body

Eat more carbs before you exercise

smoke.

make anabolic icecream and shit, learn to stuff your face with low calorie bullshit to curb the appetite.

Yeah I dont think you guys understand. I DONT WANT TO EAT SO MUCH.

I hate the feeling of having to EAT, every fiber of my being screeching at me to EAT EAT EAT.

This doesn't happen if I just stay sedentary and never exercise, I can get by on 1000~ calories a day as a sedentary non-lifter and feel good all the time.

The moment I introduce lifting into my life again my hunger has me eating 3000-5000 calories a day.

I DONT WANT TO BE EATING LIKE THAT.

IS THERE ANYWAY TO KEEP LIFTING WEIGHTS, BUT TO STOP MY BODY HAVING THIS RESPONSE TO TRAINING????

Im asking because some people seem to have the OPPOSITE response to training, in that they LOSE their appetite.

Is there any possible way I can stop lifting from skyrocketing my hunger?

I realized what you did, so I started doing the lowest volume humanly possible and spread it out over the week as evenly as possible.

Perhaps God is trying to tell you something...

..Your calling, your destiny...

...to be a powershitter

yeah dude, sometimes things aren't easy and you have to struggle in life to make progress. imagine that. you gonna just whine on an internet board for validation or something?

Attached: FMyfo3vVEAAXc4z.jpg (250x246, 10.94K)

Do 48/72 hour fasts to train yourself to what hunger feels like

I dont want to powershit.

The thing is when I "give in" to the hunger and down the thousands upon thousands of calories, the next training session is always fucking amazing, everything feels lighter, progressive overload occurs, very easily.

But the problem is I also gain a ton of fat because of this.

I DONT want to be doing this though. I just want to lift, and eat a small diet, not eating much, but just enjoy lifting.

I dont want this curse of needing to consume thousands of calories because I trigger some kind of stimulus in my body from the training and it ends up with my body screaming at me to eat.

Id rather stay DYEL with 0 hunger than be eating like a fat cunt but getting gains from it.

ALSO IM STARTING TO GET FUCKING CHAFFING BETWEEN MY LEGS AGAIN

THIS WENT AWAY WHEN I STOPPED LIFTING, NOW THAT IM LIFTING AGAIN THE CHAFFING IS BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Out-exercise your hunger

I get what you're saying OP, on my rest days I eat fuck all but I'm 10x hungrier on lift days.
My advice would be to lift later in the day, so after you've lifted there is less time in the day to eat, so just eat your dinner and then bed time. Maybe fasting is the key for you?

Then be a DYEL that exists on 1000 daily calories if it bothers you that fucking much, jesus.

You've been given a great gift, user, and I can't watch you destroy it. There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who would do anything to gain weight like that without it being a miserable experience.

Sometimes i'll eat 3 big pancakes with a ton of greek yogurt or scrambled eggs and peanut butter for breakfast, I don't do this for cravings or anything but my lifts will be fucking amazing that day and I'll have constant energy, but I know if I keep doing this i'll just bloatmax, so it's a shame.

what are you eating?

>EXERCISE JUST MAKES ME EAT SO MUCH FUCKING FOOD.
I thought this until I shifted from milk and pizza to smaller quantities of bacon.

Just deal with the hunger. You'll get used to it.

Nice blog faggot. Maybe stop feeling bad for yourself and exhibit some dedication & discipline for once in your life. Pussy