Why is this board so degrading of everyone when the whole point of fitness is uplifting ourselves?

why is this board so degrading of everyone when the whole point of fitness is uplifting ourselves?

Attached: 1656624739382.jpg (450x450, 19.49K)

You must be torn down to be reborn babes.

Attached: 0C740D40-DA6C-4C26-92F4-6D68E51FD8DC.png (225x225, 109.94K)

look through the catalog. there are times you'd struggle to identify what the purpose of this board is if you didn't know where you were.

Because most posters here have big egos and even bigger insecurities. Leave while you can.

Being mean to your bros is a sign of affection

Because it's full of miserable people

Fuck off nigger
Just kidding, love you brother

Attached: 65463543.png (859x687, 74.18K)

Bcs we have an influx of pol niggers on this board. The containment boards were not enough to keep em away

everyone here is so used to being treated like dogshit in real life, but here they can safely larp as the very same people they hate

Most people on Any Forums don't lift. The ones that do and still degrade people are bitter incels that need to lash out against everyone, eventually that leaves them no one in their social circle so they only have Any Forums to lash out against. Anyways don't take it too seriously just keep improving yourself for the sake of improving yourself. You're doing it for yourself, not for randoms on Any Forums, not for women.
t. that bitter incel

Attached: 1591938800948.png (715x594, 235.94K)

>not feeding off people's insults
ngmi

the whole point of fitness is working out, not browsing internet forums. every board is r9k with a hobby btw

ignore the spammers and demoralizers. i am here for you fren.

Attached: 1649117473347.jpg (477x269, 34.2K)

Any Forums posters go on every board though. Theyre doomers, but you havent activated your almonds if you think the average lifetime user is behind all the time wasting irrelevant retarded posts that are meant to demoralize to make themselves feel better or to screencap and post on reddit.

It's mog or be mogged. Always has been and always will be

We're sad.

Attached: 4F6EFE84-F4AC-473F-9C00-7954182DF20E.jpg (531x683, 40.47K)

Yeah all they do is complain about the world and nothing else

Doomershit is the predominant way of thinking on Any Forums. There are few good threads every once in a while though.

The real answer is this is an almost exclusively male space and every all male space ends up like this. Fun but brutal. You'll find tonnes of supportive anons here. If you didn't have much of a dad or male friend groups you'll likely not understand that it's more tough love than crabs in a bucket. Men who care about each other don't show it the way women do.

Attached: A492F701-38B1-49A5-AEBD-59C734AC1995.jpg (540x720, 78.16K)

If yiu believed everything was right in the world why are you om a fitness board tucked away in the asshole of the internet?

>Fun but brutal
Is Any Forums fun? I used to find this place fun, but I don’t think I do anymore. Maybe the jokes have gone stale or maybe I have just grown away from the whole vibe. I’ve been coming here less and less and I don’t find that I really miss it when I’m gone.