Hey Any Forums, I am alone and half-drunk in some shitty nightclub in foreign country. I want to make some social gains...

Hey Any Forums, I am alone and half-drunk in some shitty nightclub in foreign country. I want to make some social gains. What should I do to have fun and meet people? They are playing shitty radio hits (Katy Perry rn).

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1656595322051.jpg (967x1461, 243.08K)

>Shitty
>Katy Perry
Go fuck yourself

Post creepshots

Fuck off. Any Forums is a Taylor Swift board.

Attached: 1_j3q7Fjh0Guwy_y4_KhJPZA.png (498x492, 223.69K)

fav song off folklore?

get off the phone for starters retard

Put away your phone.
Dance.
Talk to people. Comment on everything, eventually someone turns to talk.
What is the language of this foreign country?

English.

Good one

>Dance

I don't get it. I'm an engineer but I'm shit at maths.

>English speaking
>Foreign country
What?

How did you graduate without knowing what a Taylor series is
t. robotics dropout

There is nothing you can say that will gain you social status there is a hyrechy you can't see or quantify, however you can move up the ladder by being fit/earning money, if no one is talking to you, then you have low status and need to work on getting fit/earning more money

Because I did an apprenticeship to foundation-degree level and bullshitted/cheated my way through the math's coursework and only narrowly failed my exams so it didn't drop my grade enough. Overall as long as I could do the job, I was fine and I never needed the maths lol
I couldn't tell you what calculus was or any other bs. Oh and I flirted with my math teacher, we would literally touch hands and rub legs under the class table when she was "helping" (telling me the answers) me.

Attached: gabe mire.gif (300x225, 702.05K)

>average engineer

Attached: 1655144130254.jpg (680x680, 48.85K)

That's embarrassing, holy shit.

Yeah, we're geezers with better qualifications, deal with it. Tbf, most were A* maths students in school/sixth form college, but were shite at other subjects, where as I was the opposite.
We had these 3 smart blonde kids we called the "albinos" who were geniuses, one even did a years maths degree at oxford before quiting to get a nuclear-engineering degree apprenticeship with a naval eng company.
I am just retarded and can barely concentrate like some ADHD ridden spastic.
I remember in CAD/Drawing design class I would trace other people's work or try and steal past-examples and put my name on it, and my paki teacher would literally stand over me and rip the paper from under me and tell me to start again.
ALSO: I fucked up a hand in time so I got a lower grade, but that teacher was leaving, so when the new teacher was in and was out of the classroom, I went on the PC and changed my coursework grade so I got the distinction :3

Attached: a beautiful day without math.jpg (733x751, 95.96K)

/fitsci/ > /fitlit/
So like every other engineer lmao.

Why are engineers so based and make other stemies so mad?

Theyre failed normies instead of pure autists.