ECA

>maybe 25¢/day
>All over the counter
>Raises metabolic activity (burns calories) for zero effort
>Suppresses appetite
>Gives energy, makes you feel great

Actual magic

Attached: 1657127961160.jpg (1532x1149, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/cnbvgm/what_is_the_purpose_of_aspirin_in_the_eca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>makes you so anxious you want to kill yourself and makes you unable to do anything for the day
thanks

Sorry, I'm assuming you're not genetically inferior

Is this real? I don’t want my liver to explode and die

Where do you get bronkaid? I can't seem to find it anywhere

Says the retard who needs to stack stimulants to cut weight?

Any pharmacy

it works but it puts you in a terrible mood
i cut for 2 months with it and lost 20lbs but when i stopped i was so happy just because i didn't feel pissed off all the time

pussy

Aspirin isn't necessary in the stack. That's been deboonked for quite awhile now.

Citation?

Would you suggest to try it?

no

Why not?

because "you will feel like absolute fucking shit, and you will feel like your heart is about to jump out of your chest" is putting it extremely mildly
just eat less and do more cardio faggot

The idea was that the aspirin acted to prolong the thermogenic effect of the stimulants, however there isn't really much consensus on it. Nothing stopping you from taking it, but if there's nothing necessary about a substance to a stack its better to just disregard it -- especially for anyone already taking any kind of heart medication or have negative reactions to aspirin.
This thread is worth reading to make your own call: reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/cnbvgm/what_is_the_purpose_of_aspirin_in_the_eca/

Anyone combined it with yohimbine hcl? The EC stack gave me mildly raised BP, while yohimbine made me feel like I had a fever. I only did them separately, on two different cuts, curious if it would fuck me up to do both at once while maintaining activity.

Isn't ephedrine hard to get because meth fags keep stealing it?

Thank you friend. I hope you post more, you're informative and take a pleasant tone

Ephedrine works as both an alpha and beta agonist, while yohimbine works only as an alpha agonist. You wouldn't want to take them both at the same time since you'd be doubling up that alpha agonistic action (it could magnify the negative adrenaline-like effects).
I have, however done a modified EC stack where the morning dose (fasted ~10-12 hours) uses yohimbine instead of ephedrine. I may not have been lean enough at the time to see the benefit, as yohimbine is better suited for people trying to shed that last little bit of lower belly fat as they get closer to single digit fat.
No problem. Too much stupid shit gets spread around.

You just show ID

Not natty