4.5 months

Lifts
Deadlift 335
Squat 195
OHP 100
Should I start doing splits?
Should I keep a steady bulk?

Attached: 906E8A18-2B0B-4AEA-BE51-DE0F307B4CE7.jpg (1170x743, 655.73K)

kg or lb?

Kg soon inshallah

Presumably right is after? Yes, if that's what you've achieved with a bulk then keep bulking, you're still very lean

Thx user

You lost some stomach fat and titled the cam in the second one. I have a weak OHP but yours is ridiculously weak. Do you have issues getting your arm up to raise your hand in your high school?

not OP but maybe these numbers make more sense if they are sets of 6 8 10 or 12 maybe OP can clarify.

if real and not some larp then as long as you feel the energy just keep steady lifting - i wouldnt say those are great numbers to start treating all your workouts like an intermediate to expert lifter yet, but really, maybe you can modify your week and do some sort of hybrid if you want to hit some bodypart more.

What’s your bench?

I prefer weighted dips. I add a 30lb and weight 165

Ok but what’s your bench?

Sets of 8 for OHP. 6 for squat, 5-4 for deadlift

keep close to maintenance and keep lifting heavier can improve ohp and bench

no problem bro, looking nice

> i wouldnt say those are great numbers to start treating all your workouts like an intermediate to expert lifter yet
intermediate / advanced aren't based on your numbers, they're based on your response to training. Someone who's a high responder could do a beginner program to a 405 deadlift easy, someone who's a low responder might need to switch to intermediate programming before they hit 225. You switch to intermediate once beginner-style programming no longer works for you, and from intermediate to advanced when intermediate stops working for you

how tall are you? you look pretty thicc relative to those numbers, here's what I looked like at 275/225/190/100 dl/squat/bench/press

Attached: self.jpg (1173x1595, 142.81K)

1,78m

That’s makes sense

Are those pounds or kg? If kg you’re incredibly small for your strength

lol no lbs but so are ops numbers, which are similar to mine then. but op looks way better than I do in that pic, I was just miring. I do lift in kg but translate to lbs on here

Work on your squat. It shouldn’t be that far from your diddly. What’s your body weight? You look good user.

Squats =/= Diddlies, you can pull more than you can squat my man, same with clean & jerk or other oly. lifts.