What's a good neck routine? Been doing this twice a week

What's a good neck routine? Been doing this twice a week.
>Neck Harness 3x15@25
>Neck Flexsion 3x15@35

Attached: FaceSit.png (487x573, 217.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/workouts/5-3-1-beach-body-challenge/
youtube.com/watch?v=s8IfPBA2kkA&ab_channel=EricBugenhagen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have shared a neck routine more times than I can count, let's see if there's any cuntanon that learned from me and now shares the wisdom like I did

Don't know what it's called but plate on your head and then do "head sit ups".
Don't go lower than parallel.
All others are not worse the effort.

Nice, post neck so we can ensure your spam is valid.

been doing these every other day for approximately 10 months, with no noticeable neck growth. i guess it all comes down to genetics

>You need to prove your routine, which you have been so kind to share (FOR FREE), so I can make 100% sure that I don't waste a minute of my oh so precious time, even though I waste it mostly on the internet, by doing something of which it probably works, but I'm still not sure.
I hate you fucking nu-males

That's what I suspected.

Attached: Pencil Neck Geek.jpg (225x225, 16.73K)

This board is like a company that has 20% old employees and 80% new employees. The old employees keep making sure it doesn't turn into a shitshow, but the new employees don't give a fuck and keep shitting the bed. Just a matter of time until all the old employees are gone and the company goes to the shitter
You're the one asking for a neck routine, who you calling pencil neck, scrawny chicken?
PS, yes I am sponsored by the international neck harness company, my posts are shills and I get paid the more I spam them, which is why I do it.

Must have struck a nerve.

What's the e-stating equivalent of impotent rage? You have it.

Stay pencil neck, fucking losers. You 2 wouldn't lift a dumbbell if you got paid $10.000 and turned mister Olympia tomorrow.
'Struck a nerve', I bet you're one of those 'chill guys' that only ever 'chills out' and has 'chilling out' as their only life goal. Go fuck yourself you no good fuck.
Thank you for being my emotional expression today, post body, you won't (and we all know why)

Needs more volume.
t-nation.com/workouts/5-3-1-beach-body-challenge/

>M
Neck Harness x 100
>W
Neck Flexion x 100
>F
Neck Harness x 100

yikes

Complete meltdown holy kek.

He asked you to post body first. You lose the game by default if you choose not to play. How red are your cheeks right now?

>You lose the game by default
The game of what? Having a big neck? No I win, you're all too pussy to train neck anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=s8IfPBA2kkA&ab_channel=EricBugenhagen
Yes, and you will never experience it

Attached: ab67706c0000bebb549ab219f79c73e588a77cb0.jpg (640x640, 64.81K)

who started this neck meme? cant believe people are so insecure they are doing these autistic exercises

Boxers?

Reddit moment

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-04-29-at-11.45.09-PM.png (638x395, 469.06K)

based pencil neck zoomers. less competition for the rest of us

damn that sucks