Does a normal girl really have hundreds of men compete for her love...

Does a normal girl really have hundreds of men compete for her love? How would you even go about winning her over if the competition is so harsh?

Attached: 1656245097306.jpg (624x930, 119.64K)

Being better.

You think like the guy on the right. The guy on the left knows women must compete for him

Attached: 1656951416192.jpg (746x848, 139.86K)

>Does a normal girl really have hundreds of men compete for her love?
1. Do you even know 100 people?
2. Do you think, if you know 100 people, that they are all actively competing for a girl?
3. The answer is no

>Being better
You will probably never be the best though. If you are like only 5'10" but one guy on her extensive list of possible suitors is 6'1" then you already lost no matter what other qualities you have.
A normal girl will aways take the best of the best which is mostly a tall attractive millionaire engineer, doctor, lawyer etc.

They are extremely fickle so it really doesn't matter if men are competing, she isn't keeping score.

You just need to roll up in the right place at the right time and be nice to her. That's all.

Having sex isn't hard, there is a group of demoralizing losers here. Just go out, bee yourself and put in work, you will be having sex with a hot chick in less than 2 weeks.

Attached: 1616411095440.jpg (1080x1350, 244.65K)

The brutality of this mogging is on the level of Attila

Damn youre right its pretty much over. Better kys then

Attached: 08e.jpg (600x379, 18.33K)

Messaging apps aren't real. You need irl time with a women because women live in the moment and if they have time to measure you without fear of loss they can't come to a solid conclusion.

Irl

Idk man, I've had my fair share of "girls with tons of guys chasing them" via dating apps and social media and stuff, they're always mid in person and I'm dating down.

>decide to "put myself out there" and try to meet women irl
>have sometimes women flirt and hit on me
>act like a complete autist who either ignores them or offends them in an attempt to flirt back
>they all end up losing interest, or ignoring me afterwards
How do I flirt playfully? On text it's so much easier because you have time to think, but in the moment I say the first thing that comes to mind and it's usually autism shit

Unironically kys

>for her love
>love

No, for exclusive reproductive rights.

Attached: bounce-back-post-baby-mom-exercise-750x900.jpg (750x900, 100.76K)

I met my ex gf when she was talking to like 3 or 4 other guys. I was simply funnier and had more in common with her than all the other guys and had the balls to actually ask her on multiple dates rather than the other guys who either didn't ask her on any dates or did and blew it.

who just wants sex
I want someone to love me user

You didn't try. Toughen up and stop giving a fuck.

you’re 6’4” white and handsome. you’re one of their best options no matter how many men are chasing so it’s not something you have to worry about like these other anons. try not to date down. it’s not worth the time money and effort

Legitimately the only way to get better is with more experience. Normal people don't read literature on how to talk to women, they just do because a lifetime of experience has made it feel natural.
You do need to keep a playful attitude and try to keep things casual. Like if talking to this one girl fails, yeah that sucks but you can always find another.

>it’s not worth the time money and effort
It's usually free and zero effort

I'm so glad I have never had to "compete" for a woman in my life. I never had a single gf until I was 18. At 18 I met a French girl on interpals.com and we talked every day as online penpals, she had never had a boyfriend either, both kissless virgins. Eventually I flew to France and met her, we had our very first kiss ever. During college she would fly to the US with me every winter break and I would fly to France every summer break. At 23 she immigrated to the US and we got married. Now we are both just turned 27 this month and have our first son, 5 months old, and own a home.

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am, I am truly blessed and so thankful I never chased after pussy when I was younger.
Pic related, us on 4th of July

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-080826.png (1080x2164, 2.24M)