I sleep better in a bed by myself, but my girlfriend wants to sleep in the same bed as me

I sleep better in a bed by myself, but my girlfriend wants to sleep in the same bed as me.

What do I do? I don't want my gains to suffer.

Attached: otherwomen.jpg (1654x930, 182.83K)

be honest and upfront with her by telling her she’s stealing your sleep gains. be sure to call her a gains goblin

You make her sleep in sleepingbag at the floor

Buy a bigger bed.

This. I have a king bed with my wife and it’s like she’s not even there

I broke up with a girl over this after she got mad I never stayed the night to sacrifice my gains to poor sleep.

Enjoy your divorce...
We always sleep hugging each other

From my experience, it’s just a matter of getting used to another person sleeping next to you. Nowadays, I sleep much better cuddling with my gf

I did this 1 month ago too. No regrets.

gay lol

You get used it.
t. Marriedfag

Based bros. Was dating a girl for 2 months and whenever we slept together she wanted me to hold her. I cannot sleep if I'm touching another person. My ex before used to sleep ass to ass with me when we slept and never had an issue. Tried to explain this to the other girl and she wanted none of it, said that she either gets spooned by me or she doesn't sleep over.

When I told her "ok don't sleep over then" she absolutely lost her shit. Good times.

You'll even be depending on it at one point.

>tfw I am so used to being alone for nearly 3 decades of my life now that I literally can't even imagine sleeping with an actual human being right beside me, the mere concept of that being so alien and foreign to me it might as well not even exist

Attached: 1612804488782.png (490x586, 114.54K)

According to fit, she should now like and respect you more now that you showed clear boundaries and treated her like a child with little input

Yeah, i find it hard to sleep without her there when i have to travel

Haha yeah imagine someone wanting to be by your side like that and you wanting them also. Haha.

I can't believe that shit actually exists. jdimsa

Any girl who makes a demand like that with an ultimatum should be treated like a child

I'm sure he loves you very much. Grats

I sleep on the couch now. It's impossible for me to get a good night's sleep seeing as I'm already 400c in bed and she only makes it hotter by wanting to hug.

>he doesn't hug her back every damn night
I hate you loving-gf havers so much it's unreal greetings from Kyrgyzstan

Or you fuck her so hard you sleep like a log

>tfw not had sex with gf for over a year