How often do you shower?

How often do you shower?

Attached: raindance-select-e-overhead-shower_showering-woman_jet-type-rain_4x3.jpg (570x444, 26.53K)

At least once a day, usually in the evening.

every day.
apply lotion once a week after shower, skin is perfect and no irritations whatsoever

depends how I feel.
Also does anyone know of any non scented body washes? you know like that anti bacterial salt shit? trying to keep my body as free from the modern poison as possible.

Attached: ARISTOTLE_ONASSIS_10 RULES FOR SUCCESS.png (548x618, 461.51K)

Every day, exfoliating each time with korean bath towel

every second
except im sick (less) or its really hot etc (more often)

fucking BS

usually once a week at least

*sniff*

What's a shower?

every morning

Daily with small exceptions
But i only use shower gels every 2 days and shampoo once a week

Once every few weeks because depression.

Attached: 653ztm9yjtg31.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

Used to shower every day until I got hit with a €500 extra bill for sewage. Sewage. This came in addition to my already sky high water bill.

I usually shower every two days now, but sometimes three days will pass. I tend to be freezing my balls off in the morning, and if I enter the hot shower, I'm not getting out of there again until I'm out of hot water.

I've not showered since April 2020. I do take a bath every other day.

After anything that makes me sweat. Could be anywhere from three times a day to once every two days.

Twice a day.
I have a proper shower whenever I feel like it, then after the gym I just rinse myself off so I don't smell bad or have salt crystals drying on me.

Used to ever two but now I shower twice a day. It tremendously helped with reducing my acne and my back is now smooth as babby's.

at least once a day after work to wash the sweat and construction dust off me.

Twice a week on my days off work. More during a heat wave.
I am forever single and never get close to anyone.

Once a day after morning workout, sometimes again in the evening if I'm feeling really dirty.
I used to shower 2-3 times daily but that shit dried out my skin and hair.

castile soap