AFG AUSTRALIAN FITNESS GENERAL

Tfw no GC boywife edition
>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: 1657095171121.jpg (1080x1086, 358.91K)

>posts /afg/
absolutely based

>weight loss plateau
>uncle died
>found his weed
>bunch of fishing gear/other odds and ends i'm gonna distribute to other family
sad... perpetual drifting uncle was fairly nearby the last few years and we only reconnected for a few days before he died.

Based & True Blue.

Went for two walks today, gym tomorrow morning. Getting a doggo this weekend.

Attached: 1656941641282.jpg (840x472, 344.87K)

It is sad having estranged family like that.
She cute, hapa?
What breed? I had a cavalier king Charles a few years back

Attached: 1638865736735.jpg (600x446, 49.88K)

It's Remu Suzumori. She can either look absolutely hot as fuck or like Timmy from South Park depending on the lighting and the angle. ABP-984 and ABW-232 are worth checking out.

Fox Terrier. Will be my third. Last one died a year ago.

Attached: 1653723683419.jpg (1920x1281, 1.95M)

that side of the family is sadistic to put it lightly and its no surprise he had mental health struggles... seems he got medicated but still didn't reach out :(

atleast we got to see him/helped him facetime everyone before he passed tho...

gonna put a claim in on my grandfathers estate when he dies tho kek, multimillionare cunt never gave me shit

>my future

Attached: 1656023465099.png (652x520, 200.05K)

I believe in you user, you can turn it around

had some cunts over installing an aircon in the living room yesterday. couldnt think of anything other than gc the whole time.

you can still turn it around user, you have no idea how bad the generation previous to mine had it... I mean i'm not doin so hot but things are still looking up for me (even though its way delayed)

go make some friends (go on reddit/meetup and join a D&D group or anything your interested in if your struggling) and go from there.

iv lived here for like 3 years, my record is 4 years - I wanna live better
>YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

fuck... I wanna exercise so bad lads :( my stitches hurt even sitting up though even though its been a few weeks/I should be recovered by now :|

Stitches are for bitches
Just cauterise that shit and get liftin

I didn't have that option during surgery man, iv got a belly on me and it feels like my guts are gonna fall out when i'm sitting :|

Brutal.

I hope wristy is ok

I hope GC is dead.

oof :|

damn, haven't seen an /afg/ in nearly a year

is that faggot wristy still here? and the guy who was OCD on tracking calories on his excel spreadsheet

your not spending enough time here then user, I post a clear /afg/ every few days, sometimes we get fucked some days we don't...

and no, we are down a bunch of regulars lately due to janny tyranny

We have one every day

i stopped coming to Any Forums when the janny started deleting threads as soon as they got posted, so haven't been super actve here for a bit