Why do all the fittest doctors avoid carbs?

Why do all the fittest doctors avoid carbs?

youtube.com/watch?v=XQQmWY8WW80

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 20-22-00 Honey and Fruit Are NOT Your Friends Dr. Shawn Baker & Dr. Sean O'Mara - YouTube.png (1189x729, 544.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9taS0jFn6Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is no requirement for dietary carbohydrate

Where's the carb internet defense force at?

hypoglycemic from their high carb dinner

Because it's the easiest thing to cut and at the same time the easier to abuse. Most carb sources present on modern diest are not nutrient heavy or hunger satisfying too.

Objection! Leading question

Attached: johnny-depp-attorney-camille-vasquez-smirks-dating-rumors-video-1652893851741.jpg (1200x628, 76.69K)

I can smell the jews

Attached: 00BC68DF-EE3B-4EE2-A5A6-6F7F8F8F4D9D.jpg (225x225, 5.42K)

Is this technically advertising

Even extremely active and healthy doctors like Shawn Baker and Sean O'Mara avoid carbs.

They recommend it to their patients also but why avoid carbs when you're very athletic like that?

Attached: Get after it! 54 years old, carnivore x 5 years [7013459321904237829].webm (512x640, 2.8M)

>Is this technically advertising

Attached: SOYYYYYY.jpg (1122x2208, 448.72K)

I repeat people abuse carbs and it's addictive. You can get calories and nutrients from meat, eggs and vegetables, carbs should be the least thing people consider to reach their daily macros.

>>Is this technically advertising

Attached: 1655568144511.png (1280x1024, 681.16K)

I think you should eat carbs if you're consistently performing athletically, I mean like consuming a significant portion of calories via exercise - most of these people are either training 2x a day (oly, PL), or are performing in short-medium distance cardiovascular sports (swimming, track, biking), so they are training near capacity. The average gymgoer doesn't need to chug carbs (although they may choose so if it helps them perform better), many guys I know in BJJ don't eat a lot of carbs and are really active. I don't think carbs are the devil or anything but reducing carbs helps me with steady energy through the day whereas eating carbs puts me into rest and digest very quickly regardless of if I'm adapted or not.

OP spams /fat/ almost all day every day with this shit btw

Let's see their bloodwork

>no carbs
>most of the safe images of this pig is loaded with fried stuff

Why eat carbs though? Carbs are a meme.

Ryan Talbot just won the decathlon on a carnivore diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=9taS0jFn6Eg

Cheetahs don't need carbs to run fast, do they?

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (480x360, 32.58K)

Firstly, that's not true at all.
Second, Shawn baker is a full blown retard and his logic is cyclical or fallacy every time.
And finally, eat fiber you mong. Fruit is good for you, fiber is good for you. Carbs aren't just fast food and oreos. Every food can be healthy in moderation, and unhealthy in excess. The dose makes the poison. Too much water will kill you. Too much carbs is toxic, not because it's too much carbs, it's the calorie surplus.
All diets are fads for retards. Eat whatever, just avoid being a fat useless fuck like it's the plague, because it basically is at this point. Nigger ass braindead fuckwits and your garbage thread. Stop promoting midwits and jews for free.

Do you think Dr. Shawn O'Mara is less healthy now? The guy even measures visceral fat with MRI scans.

That's why he tells everyone to avoid carbs. Even athletic people get visceral fat when they eat fruit.

Attached: lowcarb-dr-sean-omara.jpg (454x488, 19.22K)

Fruit causes unhealthy increase in visceral fat, even in lean athletic people. Watch the interview.

Post source or stfu, im not watching faggot content just to wait for him to lie and pretend it's real and have some faggot fanboy defend it

Attached: 961420E6-E462-4F6E-A25E-A7E6FE4D9B86.jpg (1037x809, 624.39K)